Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auto Follow FRIEND, Not attack.
No, I do NOT wanna know how to follow attack, I see that is a Repeated question, I do want to know if it is possible to Auto Follow a FRIEND, Non attacking, And if not, Is there a Way this can be implemented? because i have seen it used by elf bot, And that is a VERY useful tool, And i would love to see it in the Best Bot in the World.. So please help me ^_^
maxx Wrote:No, I do NOT wanna know how to follow attack, I see that is a Repeated question, I do want to know if it is possible to Auto Follow a FRIEND, Non attacking, And if not, Is there a Way this can be implemented? because i have seen it used by elf bot, And that is a VERY useful tool, And i would love to see it in the Best Bot in the World.. So please help me ^_^

Can someone post it on Issue Tracker? BBot is capable of doing that already, just needs to be implemented...
please let me know when its entered into the bot so i may use it, I will be checking this regularly.
any update on this?i have looked in the issue tracker and i cannot find this subject in it, Can someone help me or fix this ASAP?