Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
YALAHAR - GIANT SPIDERS MAGE
YALAHAR GIANT SPIDERS FOR MAGE!

Quote:
  • Experience: 110k/h (without bonus stamina)
  • Profit: 0, +10K / HOUR (depends on how much a spider silk costs in your world)
  • Vocation: Elder Druid or Master Sorcerer
  • Level: 85+
  • Depositer: Yes
  • Refiller: Yes
  • Difficulty: Medium
  • Requirements: You gotta have access to cemetery's gate. (in service of yalahar quest). Buy some brown mushrooms and leave it in your backpack.
  • Information: Start in yalahar, depot 0. Returns to depot when SMPs and cap are lower. It has an anti-stuck system. It only kills GS. I made it for tasks.

Screenshot
[Image: oZQekgF.jpg]

Please, if you tested it, make a comment, post a screenshot or something. It's REALLY important to me to see that you're liking it or not, so I can make more scripts.
Give me REP+ if you like it! Thank you so much!

Attached Files
.bbot   Yalahar Giant Spider Mage by lhosalles.bbot (Size: 10 KB / Downloads: 589)
Give me reputation if this post is usefull,
Thanks,
lhosalles.
it is nice but when the character go down to kill the gs, the character up the stairs fast and didnt kill it, and would be nice to kill the mutated bats to for make two task at time.
(06-11-2014, 11:23 PM)miimoop Wrote: it is nice but when the character go down to kill the gs, the character up the stairs fast and didnt kill it, and would be nice to kill the mutated bats to for make two task at time.

I did it because my character keeps going down on that hole and get stuck... As I said, I made this script for giant spider task. Big Grin
Give me reputation if this post is usefull,
Thanks,
lhosalles.