Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Do something with ur bot. - For MegaNo0body
Ey man, better stop selling ur bot for that price. Im using Bbot since first version, when Bbot was free, and i'm sick of this bot, Bbot still have A LOT of bugs, there wasn't any version without any errors/bugs. So set the lower price, cos 23-30pln's for me is a too high price for that bugged bot, better is that Neobot, 30 pln's for 1 month, but this bot is certain, without bugs. So Man, please do something with that bugs, or u'll lost one of the first users and customer of this bot. I know u don't care.

Regards
Babel.
Hello, unhappy I'm not having enough time to work on the BBot, but this week I'll get sometime and I'll try to release a good version. Also all the users will earn a gift.
I hope u'll fix that cos i'm olde user and i ain't wanna to change bot. And i ain't like to be forced to do that.

Thanks for answer, u comforted me a little, take care.
I agree with bombel in many things...I'm thinking of buying NEO, I'm an older user too and I always try to participate in this forum, but sometimes I don't recieve answers, for example:
Quote:Re: What I’ve to do to use JUST ONE TIME the TargetID?

Postby Noen » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 pm
Range means the radius between your char and the item. I don't know why your macro isn't working as you filled all the parameters correctly.
Thanks Noen
I think its a good Bot, the only thing missing in this bot is the precision, a faster autohealer [Compare with MageBot], a faster looter, a faster dash, a nice war tool and what this implies (a good antipush, a good pushmax, not just non-tested scripts), better reaccions, I cant bot safe with exori flam because it cast the spell when the creature already die. But I must say the thing that most bothers me about this bot: the ID's; man I had found a hundred of door that have same ID closed that opened, or doors with false ID 355, etc. You always answer the same "try with other clicks , bla, bla" thinking that I hadnt tried it. Just go check Farmine Doors, or Outlaw Camp Doors..
You should analyze the other bots; Mage (for war tools, autohealer, dash) and Neo (looter, killer) and copy ideas from this bots.
It was intended as a constructive criticism, so I hope you understand,
Thanks! Azaav!
azaav3 Wrote:I agree with bombel in many things...I'm thinking of buying NEO, I'm an older user too and I always try to participate in this forum, but sometimes I don't recieve answers, for example:
Quote:Re: What I’ve to do to use JUST ONE TIME the TargetID?

Postby Noen » Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:17 pm
Range means the radius between your char and the item. I don't know why your macro isn't working as you filled all the parameters correctly.
Thanks Noen
I think its a good Bot, the only thing missing in this bot is the precision, a faster autohealer [Compare with MageBot], a faster looter, a faster dash, a nice war tool and what this implies (a good antipush, a good pushmax, not just non-tested scripts), better reaccions, I cant bot safe with exori flam because it cast the spell when the creature already die. But I must say the thing that most bothers me about this bot: the ID's; man I had found a hundred of door that have same ID closed that opened, or doors with false ID 355, etc. You always answer the same "try with other clicks , bla, bla" thinking that I hadnt tried it. Just go check Farmine Doors, or Outlaw Camp Doors..
You should analyze the other bots; Mage (for war tools, autohealer, dash) and Neo (looter, killer) and copy ideas from this bots.
It was intended as a constructive criticism, so I hope you understand,
Thanks! Azaav!

Actually I'm having a very small time to work and that's my major problem..

About the doors, the bug is on the ID getting of the Bot, it gets the wrong ID, that's because the macros doesn't work.

( Can someone post it on the tracker? Tibia 9.10 is not gattering right last-click-id)
Hello, I payed yesterday for this bot, and i didn't recieved my premium time yet? is it normal? Or simply i've payed for a service that i wont get?
I think bbot is nice, i know have some bugs but. Still the best bot for me, only needs to be more faster on anti paralyze and some other things, maybe an option to ignore the exasted between a sd and exura together.