Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bmega Doesnt work on MC
As the Title says, When i try to "use" bmega on a second cliend, it just closes itself and nothing happens.

Help please.
Did you just update the BBot to 38.2? If you did, please close ALL your Tibia, restart your computer and download BBot again BEFORE opening any Tibia client.

http://forums.bmega.net/thread-22680.html
Try delete folder, reset computer, download bbot and then at last open tibia

I didn't see that You msg :/ - delete post
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
I downloaded it new, restarted PC

But now, when i open the MC, my Bmega Client Turns grey and i get no "checkback signal".
(07-16-2014, 01:36 PM)LawlroflLawl Wrote: I downloaded it new, restarted PC

But now, when i open the MC, my Bmega Client Turns grey and i get no "checkback signal".

Do you use any antivirus? Could you try to use BBot with Antivirus stopped? Or add a exception to BMEGA.EXE?
I bot on my second PC, it got no Antivirus and no turning firewall out didnt work neither.

Okay, after like 15 mins of Not working, it decided to work now \o/

Everything is fine now, can open as many MC as i want and the bots are working Smile

Thanks for the fast replies.

Can Be Closed Now
(07-16-2014, 01:51 PM)LawlroflLawl Wrote: I bot on my second PC, it got no Antivirus and no turning firewall out didnt work neither.

Okay, after like 15 mins of Not working, it decided to work now \o/

Everything is fine now, can open as many MC as i want and the bots are working Smile

Thanks for the fast replies.

Can Be Closed Now

Before closing, could you provide answers to my questions?

1. How long took for the first successful MC launch?
2. How long takes to launch a MC now that it is working?
1. I dont know, i closed my Notebook when i had this Gray "not answer back "screen, was like 10 - 15 minutes till i watched again ( Notebook wasnt off or smth, just Closed, so i couldnt see the screen, no change on this status of the notebook)

2. If i click on that MC Now, it takes like 3 seconds max.