Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DEPOSITER TOO LOOT BAG
I WANT AND I NEED TO NOW IF THERE IS ANY MACRO OR BOT FUNCTION THAT ALLOW ME TO DEPOSIT MY LOOT ONA LOOT BAG HIDDEN SOMEWHERE PLZ I NEED HELP
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH (:

HOPE FOR AND ANSWER ! Big Grin
Idk if u can deposit in this bag hidden, but sure u can drop the item in the sqm of the bag.
I suppose it's under a tree or something... try it..
upking Wrote:Idk if u can deposit in this bag hidden, but sure u can drop the item in the sqm of the bag.
I suppose it's under a tree or something... try it..
AND HOW I DO THAT ? AND HOW CAN I DO TO NOBODY SEE THEM ? IS ANY THINGS THAT I CAN DO ?
well let's start, all depends on the size of the item. if u put a worm under a tree, you'll not see the worm, only if click on the option to look at the exactly sqm, but if u put a mpa sure people will see it

Do u'r waypoint normally, at the end of the waypoint add a fullcheck with item ID and number of items, create a path to the sqm under the tree, add a fixed point, then add "drop loot", then make waypoints back to the begining of the hunt.
if u have more or equal than X "pieces" of item Y the bot will go to the sqm under the tree (that u made the waypoints and the fixed point) and will drop the loot
To select the loot that will be droped, open looter, configure lootable items, select the item and then mark "cavebot dropable" box

Hope this will help u.
THANKS YOU VERY MUCH, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION I WANT to know if i can do the same thing but instead of drop the loot open a bag and pick spears or just pick up them of the floor, there is any way to do this ?

than you man
lolxdjiji Wrote:THANKS YOU VERY MUCH, BUT I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION I WANT to know if i can do the same thing but instead of drop the loot open a bag and pick spears or just pick up them of the floor, there is any way to do this ?

than you man

I don't know if u can open a backpack, probably u can but if the spears are in the floor will be easier

You'll have to use macros..
There is one macro that pick ups items from the floor, but u have to specify how many..

The name is Map.pickUp, try it...
I want to pick up Royal spears form the floor, can you tell me the macro code for that plz (:
lolxdjiji Wrote:I want to pick up Royal spears form the floor, can you tell me the macro code for that plz (:
i put macros (on bbot) and i select map.pickup but ask me to many thing that i dont know waht to put on the blank space, can you tell me what i have to put (:

ID :
Count:
Containerto:
X:
Y:

sorry for mi english Big Grin
ID : - Id of Royal spear
Count: - Amount of royal spears
Containerto: - in which container it should put rs
X: x coordinate
Y: y coordinate
Z: z coordinate
drewindwalker Wrote:ID : - Id of Royal spear
Count: - Amount of royal spears
Containerto: - in which container it should put rs
X: x coordinate
Y: y coordinate
Z: z coordinate
i have on my wpt a dropp loot in a especific swm and works cool but im trying to add the map.pick up but i cant make it work...

i have to do in the same Full check?
what macro code is the correct ?

its possible that in the full chechs wpt go and dropp loot then pick up spears from other sqm ? im trying to do that but i cant someone who knows how to ??
I didn't understand your last message, you want to drop in sqm X and pickup in sqm Y?
yes that's possible.
upking Wrote:I didn't understand your last message, you want to drop in sqm X and pickup in sqm Y?
yes that's possible.
and how i do that ??