Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Killer should have a "do not keep distance option"
1 - Justify your suggestion? I need this feature because i want to do "Excellent" scripts of luring creatures and kill by GFB/Ava or make hunts easier for paladins.
2 - Exemplify? I don't know how to "do not keep any distance" to creatures. It's useful to make macros changing the distance to creatures depending on their %hp or how many creatures are in your screen
Examples:
-(Paladin or Mage) Keep 4 sqm distance to Minotaur Hunter when the creatures HP>25% and keep 2 sqm distance when HP<25%. I can't make a minotaur oramond script
-(Mage) I have done many "lure and kill" scripts but i have problems on lower levels as dying is easier.. There are some places where my mage can get nice exp using gfb/ava when 3+ creatures on screen but he can die easily when he gets into 5 and die for sure if 6. This wouldnt happen if i could change the keep distance from 1 to 4 when 5 or more creatures on screen
-Also useful not to get into 2-3 creatures on low level knights as when they attack some creature they follow it and gets lured to more creatures

Thanks
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
I think all is possible in macro if I understood you well..

200 {distance} ID:=Creature.Attacking() Creature.Health(!ID!)<=15 [jump] Creature.Follow(!ID!) {jump} Creature.KeepDistance(!ID!, 4)
here is 1 macro i using it on hydras rp very usefull..
more I'll try to do later
Try setting the distance of a creature in killer to 0.
i agree 100% with Toni , i am getting mad when i had to buy windbot/xenobot for botting mages and paladins.. everyone know bbot its bad bot for rp 60+ and mage 80+.. Mega mayby its time to start think about changes? like better ava / gfb shooter? using ava / gfb with crosshairs like on windbot or soemthing.. i know its a lot of work but it will bring MANY MANY ppl to bbot
If i Help give a rep please Smile

LUKI'S EK AND ED PROJECT !
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-20824.html
(01-25-2015, 01:29 AM)[email protected] Wrote: i agree 100% with Toni , i am getting mad when i had to buy windbot/xenobot for botting mages and paladins.. everyone know bbot its bad bot for rp 60+ and mage 80+.. Mega mayby its time to start think about changes? like better ava / gfb shooter? using ava / gfb with crosshairs like on windbot or soemthing.. i know its a lot of work but it will bring MANY MANY ppl to bbot
For paladins now bbot its good (if u know make scripts) and for mage need only that.. ava and gfb shooter.

I have roshaamul lower for rp, with safe system Smile
yee my hydras forbidden work good as well Wink
for me few feathures:
- shot rune on area
- counts of monsters like X:=Rat, Cave Rat, Troll to use on ava shooter and rings equiping
- open corpses by name
- stop/start.macro by name
- variables working with text like huntchoose=cave1
- acc manager or macro for relog
Ohhhh god.. Mega, this feature of distance 0 when was it added? I tried to do those things like 3 month ago and it didnt work xDD
Ok I will do the macros, try to do the script, and share it with every1 but first i need like 20 lvls more in my char
Wait for it, you will like it Big Grin

Luki, BBot + RP is now possible i had two 200+ rp with no effort xd
# Toni Ballador is back! #

GET EK LVL 150+ WITHOUT BUYING PREMIUM!! http://forums.bmega.net/thread-23795.html
I think it was always in bot I used it long time ago