Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SELL UNREGISTERED ACCS / 5 DAYS VOUCHER / 1KK(PVP) EACH
SELL UNREGISTERED ACCOUNTS WITH 5 DAYS VOUCHER FOR 1KK EACH (PVP SERVERS ONLY)

no give first

I might work with some mediator from bbot forum, if he is important and safe

lvl 8 chars, btw
1kk its too much bro for 1kk u can make pg better than 5 days voucher I can pay u 500k or 4 acc for scroll
depending on the pvp server you pay...

for 700k each I sell you up to 3 accounts because you are a good contribuitor to bbot community hehe

It must be one of the servers below that are pvp, idk which ones are pvp, gotta check, I acept 700k only in one of those

Amera
Astera
Calmera
justera
Elera
Fidera
rowanna
umera
kronera
Magera
Mythera
Neptera
Pythera
yanara
Shivera
Silvera
Solera
thera
Unitera
Vinera
Zanera
aurera

others pvp servers I acept only 1kk bro, sorry
Moved to trash
I thought the same yesterday hehe
I was wanting to buy your script but its too expensive for me hehe

but its kinda complicated because I dont know how much I would value this macro... but i tried the best I could and I couldnt find a way to do it with bbot....
I give you one account for that macro only, and only if the macro is NOT having gathered the monsters id's with other bot and using with bbot
Moved to trash
make the script bro, then you tell me if its gonna be usefull for me or not...
if need to trap the monster, its of no use for me, if it takes too much time searching for the magic monsters, its of no use to me too :S
Moved to trash
did you find a way to gather those monters ID? if you did maybe its possible to do with them not traped
Trusted user. I bought 2 acc and. It's good not registered, voucher available exactly like in description.

Recommended!
What about vinera?, What do you have?
Hahahaha... This is bullshit, i can sell a account with 3 or 5 days voucher for 250k, lols.. 1kk/pvp.. Hahah worst thread ever made.. Gl with the scam prices somewhere else..
i have for sell one account with voucher 5days if u want to buy just msg i can give this acc with e-mail