Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paid. Searching for full afk scripts EK
Hi,

I'm willing to pay for a script. I need script with depositer /re filler for 60 ek lvl I need to lvl up as fast as I can but also need money. Also another thing is to be in place where is no people such as some odd caves or quest etc i think you get the idea is to avoid deaths from Pk and reports if you willing to make script like this or you in possession of one please message me here.
Laguna island the deepest floors ? Zombie treasure island ? Crystal spiders the inside mountain? On my server very quiet spawns
i play on retro pvp ;p on laguna they block you on toads and toads kill you. treasure script not working as far as i know
Block by toads ? I hunt it all time never die treasure take 10 min refil
yeah they use parcels on the top surface block 10 toads and kill botters Tongue it depends what server you playe bro retro pvp are hard Big Grin also did you considered doing full postman quest script for example for 2$ Smile and sell it it would be best seller
@rosol88, check my thread of free scripts on my signature. Say me where you need hunt and I make one for you.