Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Macro check.
Hello Fellas!

Which one BBot funcion respond for idea "and", i mean, i'd like to make a macro which one gonna check Mana Potion and Health Potions, if both are higer than for example 50, bot is moving to Label Go, and when its lower Label Back.
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

!IDMP!>50
Full Healcheck Else Carryon
Label Healcheck
!IDHP!>50
Full Depo Else Carryon

when mp<50 carry on
when mp>50 check hp if hp<50 carry on if hp>50 depo

Idk u mean that
Nah, i mean to check both in same macro, if MP and HP is lower than 50, hes moving forward to shop, and when its higer hes movin ahead.

2 requirements to do, before he go to the next points.

You can do that with [jump]{jump} Smile
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
exactly! Was thinking about [else] but its not working ^^

Paste Your macro here or PW (You can msg in polish than)
I'm trying HELP You guys, make me favour and press this /\ green button with REP+, this keeping me with helping You.
work same but myone is in labels cuz i don't know exactly every macro function Smile
actualy i don't have any macro like this XD

That is why i ask. Need to figure it out, how to make completly non-stucks Kazzardoon shop. Build a prototype as a FullChecks, Fixes etc but still need that macro, to chceck buyer status - if he got both, HP and MP moving to hunt label, if non, hes going forward untill he gets it.
In a fact i have got rly nice kazzo shop already, but still getting stucks sometimes.