Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
After 2 years nice looking statistics!
Hello Fellas!

I just noticed that i have registred here almost 2 years ago, using BBot whole time playing tibia. That is why i decided to see mine statistics and share it with you.

I have maden 19 free scripts,
Which one were seen 87,149 times!
Got all my 319 reputations points on it, my Coryms Port Hope got almost 120 of it and were seen 11,282 times!

Mine scripts were downloaded 9365 times!

Thanks you all for your kind opinions, i hope, finally i get some time to make brand new scripts and share it with you!

Would you guys share your statistic with us too?
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

(03-25-2015, 08:13 AM)Seeken Wrote: Hello Fellas!

I just noticed that i have registred here almost 2 years ago, using BBot whole time playing tibia. That is why i decided to see mine statistics and share it with you.

I have maden 19 free scripts,
Which one were seen 87,149 times!
Got all my 316 reputations points on it, my Coryms Port Hope got almost 120 of it and were seen 11,282 times!

Mine scripts were downloaded 9365 times!

Thanks you all for your kind opinions, i hope, finally i get some time to make brand new scripts and share it with you!

Would you guys share your statistic with us too?

Good Luck Bro.
make more Scripts for free Big Grin
holy s**t !
thank u for all little cave rat Big Grin!
Good job and thanks for all
Update your reputation points!
Joined Monday, March 19th, 2012. But i started to shared scripts in October 15th, 2013 16:18.
I have maden 34 free scripts,
Which one were seen 109,440 times <= [Only Free Scripts] (My List of free scripts Shadowcores + RL 50,824 views and 32,344 views my Paid List)
Got all my 569 reputations points on it, and not be where out hahahaha, and received rep from all sites.
Mine scripts were downloaded 10,320 times (I deleted some script for download and its more)

Regards
(03-25-2015, 09:32 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Update your reputation points!

Actually it can be annoying Big Grin
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]