Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
MASS BANNS
Hello Mega!!

I have lost alot off accs when i am useing bbot. I resently started to use it and i lose all my accs that i creat every single day. Just now i lost 6 accs today and I botted them for totaly 6 hours. Can you please check if you made the bot detectable? Because my friend that use xenobot doesnt get banned and he bot ALOT MORE THAN ME... And he never lose an acc but i lose all the time now. And I know that it worked great before I quited tibia like 6 months ago but now I get banned all the time and its frustrating because then its no use in botting att all. Pls answer me!! @bmega

Kind regards
i have this same problem for 2 weeks i got banned ~20 acc. only 3 acc where i have 120lvl+ dont banned. what with this bot ?
0/13 here
got same problem...
I had alot of 30lvl chars in like 5 accounts... i quited tibia before 1 year. I botted them before year like till they all had red stamina and then made new char... Now i started to bot again and botted ~3h everyday for like 3 days or 4 days and all of them got banned.

P.S.S.
thats why i started playing ots Big Grin
100% better than rl tibia ..
https://www.gunzodus.net/?subtopic=chara...e=Ambrotex
BBOT THE BEST BOT still Big Grin
windbot is shit... i made rs like 4 windbot users cuz they spam exori min.. pff nubs
AmBroTex
[Image: coollogo_com-12652492_zpsv5uwdxqa.gif]
Tommy Boy

Selling out my chars Smile

0/7 the problem is the location where you hunt, go look for a place does not have many dolls.
Check mi thread for scripts!Smile
http://forums.bmega.net/thread-9560.html

I helped you? + REP Cool
I got a maker lvl 30 who whose in Venore Salamanders banned today.

Other two working in horned fox tower working fine till now.

I guess it really depends on the location, if they report you a lot or some like that.
Another maker in a diferent spot got deleted
i think depends the place you bot, most popular places and easy places for bot have more people who go only to report.

I use my script (thais mount stenum) and loss 3 acc. But only one i was using bot.
I lost the other two because name of account was similar (ex: tibiaacc19901; tibiaacc19902; tibiaacc19903). Then they delete all 3 account