Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Wave
"Banishment: Account banished until deletion because of using unofficial software to play (Automatically detected)"

106 EK + 45 ED Lost in this wave(same acc, with 13 day p.a.). Around 250k~300k(balance+itens)
Bbot it's over for me. :/

I've used bbot in this char about lvl 1~67, after this i've used neo and get lvl 68~104. This week I've bought bbot again and this maker was hunting apes since yesterday. Got 2 levels and about 100K in gold and 150k on items (4 banana staffs+anothers). But, now I have only 2 makers :|
Now I'll use bbot only to train they.

And you guys? Some ban?

Edit: SS, my char today before the ban wave.
[Image: powerherac1901201204173.jpg]
uuuuh ! i'm safe
CaioMC Wrote:"Banishment: Account banished until deletion because of using unofficial software to play (Automatically detected)"

106 EK + 45 ED Lost in this wave(same acc, with 13 day p.a.). Around 250k~300k(balance+itens)
Bbot it's over for me. :/

I've used bbot in this char about lvl 1~67, after this i've used neo and get lvl 68~104. This week I've bought bbot again and this maker was hunting apes since yesterday. Got 2 levels and about 100K in gold and 150k on items (4 banana staffs+anothers). But, now I have only 2 makers :|
Now I'll use bbot only to train they.

And you guys? Some ban?

Edit: SS, my char today before the ban wave.
[Image: powerherac1901201204173.jpg]

Bro i think you got banned because you used NEOBOT, some weeks ago in neobot forums some ppl posted that 100 accs got banned for using neobot, i think bbot is safe. Ppl that used bbot all their life should post if its detectable or not. (:
6 Accs safe, sorry bro =/