Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Welcome Garnera
Hello guys, I and some friends, like 4-5 veteran and 3 noobs started on 1st January day to play on Garnera. Now I'm Level 116 ed and others friends like 50-100.

I go play to battle with dominator guild (Closed + Closedzinha school) because use a lot of power abuser, pay 400k/month ect.

I need members, sd shooters, blockers, all to start battle on Garnera, I play with Bbot to hunt afk and magebot to battle/hunt with my hands.

If you want to join please send me priv message or reply here.
(01-17-2016, 09:51 PM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: Hello guys, I and some friends, like 4-5 veteran and 3 noobs started on 1st January day to play on Garnera. Now I'm Level 116 ed and others friends like 50-100.

I go play to battle with dominator guild (Closed + Closedzinha school) because use a lot of power abuser, pay 400k/month ect.

I need members, sd shooters, blockers, all to start battle on Garnera, I play with Bbot to hunt afk and magebot to battle/hunt with my hands.

If you want to join please send me priv message or reply here.

Count me in Big Grin I'll try to be active as much as posible
I go to house of my brother now but create your character and bot then. When I'm back I'll msg priv each one if replied this thread. Thank you.
count on me, I'm on Thuglife guild, getting allied today with Killswitch guild

Neguinho mata 1000
00:56 You lose 692 hitpoints due to an attack by a Thii Rullesz.

Welcome to battle. I never die.
CYA BOT MAKER :]

[Image: j9GFEHx.jpg]
private messaged you