Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Tibia
Hi Guys, My question.. tibia is really profitable ??

i have friends to live to the money earn in this game. how to do that?

if you live or earn money in rl because sell coins, or kks or whatever.. how do that? xD I WANT Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Its profitable.
first, lots of, lots of accounts.
second, good scripts to level them up
third, multiple clients open at once running bots at different locations/spawns/servers farming items that are valuable, selling them on market/npc, sending money to main character that u dont use bot at.
repeat 2 and 3..

Last.
Profit: Selling that gold or not banned yet accounts on internet.
Yes, a lot of people earn money with tibia but if you need a lot of money is better works. Only leader of servers earn a lot of money.
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

Leader of Aurea earn 15-20kks/day and guildbank (TSBot ect) earn 300k each player per mounth (like 150 players)

50kk month + 10-15kk/day = around 400kk month +-

I think powergamer is better.

But... if you have a lot of mcs, good scripts, you can make like 2kk/day playing in 3-4 servers.
profitable? of course.
with bbot ( i don't know if is possible with other bots) u can open X clients and bot X chars, where X equals to the max. ur pc stats.

example:
i can open 10-15 tibias at the same time, a lot of chars boting in 3 worlds, u can sell 1kk maybe 1-2usd (depends of ur lucky), sell chars or vouchers acc, sell tcoins.

if u have high lvls, u can sell rare items (ferumbras hat for example) for.. maybe 50usd+
ok ok.. have more tips?? places for bot free acc to earn some monet fast, and lvl up 100+ fast?
My suggest to earn big profit rl:

All wasp caves 24h in 3 worlds
Chickens north Thais/Carlin 24h in 3 worlds
Swamp trolls port hope/venore 24h in 3 worlds
2 Knights 70+ in coryms venore/carlin in 3 worlds.

1 account bank with autenticator.
u have script thais chicken and more wasp??

i have only carlin north and wasp thais
wasp dara/AB/thais/towers
chicken North thais/carlin ect.
can share wasp ??