Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Problem with Bbot Account.
I've been having problem with my bbot account. When i try to log on it, this message "wrong password or account" happens, and then "wrong password blocked, please wait 15 minutes".

I am dealing with this problem since yesterday... Bmega what coud i do to solve this problem?

My brother uses one account and i am trying to use another one in the same IP, because we share the same internet. Does it a problem? I appreciate if someone could helps me!!

At hands.
(04-01-2016, 10:20 AM)pedrownage Wrote: I've been having problem with my bbot account. When i try to log on it, this message "wrong password or account" happens, and then "wrong password blocked, please wait 15 minutes".

I am dealing with this problem since yesterday... Bmega what coud i do to solve this problem?

My brother uses one account and i am trying to use another one in the same IP, because we share the same internet. Does it a problem? I appreciate if someone could helps me!!

At hands.

The 'wrong password block' is IP based. If your brother gets blocked, you also get blocked.
(04-01-2016, 11:31 AM)MegaNo0body Wrote:
(04-01-2016, 10:20 AM)pedrownage Wrote: I've been having problem with my bbot account. When i try to log on it, this message "wrong password or account" happens, and then "wrong password blocked, please wait 15 minutes".

At hands.

The 'wrong password block' is IP based. If your brother gets blocked, you also get blocked.

So, how could i solve this problem? I have an account premmium blocked wasting days... What do i need to do to solve it?
Wait 15 minutes.