Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
question about ban
if i bot like 5-6 mcs at the same time, but on my main i dont use it now, ll i get banned on all my accounts including that "main" which is offline ?
Hello,
In my opinion no, i'm playing manually on my main and using mcs with bots and i never get banned on main xD
(02-26-2016, 07:15 AM)zajac9 Wrote: Hello,
In my opinion no, i'm playing manually on my main and using mcs with bots and i never get banned on main xD

Bump +1

But using 10 Mc atm, but not playing on my main on the same computer while using them Big Grin
Reputation PliXoR x)

I'm a Newbie here, but not for a long.

Greetings.
Play with the main in a proxy, this way the IPs gonna be different
(02-26-2016, 03:41 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Play with the main in a proxy, this way the IPs gonna be different

so 2 upper posts are wrong? today i got 1 deleted account (30knight) while i was also caveboting on my main :p

Is there any free good proxy?
No, the upper aren't wrong, the idea of playing from a different IP on your character will just increase it's safety.

There are no 'good' free proxy, if you want a good proxy, you pay it. Also most of the free proxies on the internet will grab your information, it could even be used to hack your account.
(02-26-2016, 07:22 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: No, the upper aren't wrong, the idea of playing from a different IP on your character will just increase it's safety.

There are no 'good' free proxy, if you want a good proxy, you pay it. Also most of the free proxies on the internet will grab your information, it could even be used to hack your account.

Can you recomend me some good proxies? i am willing to pay Smile
(02-25-2016, 10:03 PM)zarize Wrote: if i bot like 5-6 mcs at the same time, but on my main i dont use it now, ll i get banned on all my accounts including that "main" which is offline ?

But you have a low priority to take banned if the acc's has the same ADDRESS !!
personally i took deleted my acc bank. Razon "same addresss and all acc's"
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

(02-25-2016, 10:03 PM)zarize Wrote: if i bot like 5-6 mcs at the same time, but on my main i dont use it now, ll i get banned on all my accounts including that "main" which is offline ?

(02-26-2016, 02:12 PM)Heli Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 07:15 AM)zajac9 Wrote: Hello,

Bump +1

But using 10 Mc atm, but not playing on my main on the same computer while using them Big Grin

(02-26-2016, 04:25 PM)zarize Wrote:
(02-26-2016, 03:41 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Play with the main in a proxy, this way the IPs gonna be different

so 2 upper posts are wrong? today i got 1 deleted account (30knight) while i was also caveboting on my main :p

Is there any free good proxy?

Mega is totally right!!

In my opinion CipSoft also analyzes the connections that each character carries on its servers. Along with the detection tool, report, etc, they manage a large number of metadata. Treating these meta-data they can perform crosses between multiple nodes.

An example is when you send a parcel or even manually transfer money from a bot char to a char that never used bot. The chance of this char never used bot be banned is great because of the crossing of the metadata.