Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
BBot not buying potions on any script I load!
I don't believe its a script problem but something with the bot? I just downloaded BBot and tested 2 scripts, both gave me the same problem, one is not buying GHP and the other is not buying GMP, stucks at NPC (trade, trade, trade, etc)

BTW I'm testing this in a 10.90 OTS

Would appreciate some help, thanks in advance..
(04-02-2016, 08:27 PM)Mementoxd Wrote: I don't believe its a script problem but something with the bot? I just downloaded BBot and tested 2 scripts, both gave me the same problem, one is not buying GHP and the other is not buying GMP, stucks at NPC (trade, trade, trade, etc)

Maybe check Variables and Change ID's!!
he stuck in NPC because something is wrong in the script.
one letter change everthing.
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

(04-02-2016, 08:43 PM)wekoz Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 08:27 PM)Mementoxd Wrote: I don't believe its a script problem but something with the bot? I just downloaded BBot and tested 2 scripts, both gave me the same problem, one is not buying GHP and the other is not buying GMP, stucks at NPC (trade, trade, trade, etc)

[Image: 8ab4259780.png]

That is my Variables :/

I checked IDS and quantity in Cavebot module, and they are correct! but for some reason it gets stuck. Look, I find a coincidence maybe, no matter what items the script has to refill, it gets stuck at the second one always (for example for ZAO DLS: 700 MP and 80 GHP, gets stuck at 80 GHP, for Goroma SS: 800 SD and 250 GMP, stucks at 250 GMP) Maybe that will help
(04-02-2016, 08:58 PM)Mementoxd Wrote:
(04-02-2016, 08:43 PM)wekoz Wrote:

[Image: 8ab4259780.png]

That is my Variables :/

I checked IDS and quantity in Cavebot module, and they are correct! but for some reason it gets stuck. Look, I find a coincidence maybe, no matter what items the script has to refill, it gets stuck at the second one always (for example for ZAO DLS: 700 MP and 80 GHP, gets stuck at 80 GHP, for Goroma SS: 800 SD and 250 GMP, stucks at 250 GMP) Maybe that will help

Check your Capacity and send me the script. I can help you. or join to my Team speak. Msg private
[Image: scripts4gamers.jpg]

¡Scripts for Gamers make experiencie for you!

just simply put these scripts in here, and we will tell you what is wrong in them
I found the error. You see, you are asking for me to upload the script here, but why is it working for other people? If it is the same as everyone else is downloading I should have no problem with it. When you add the lines in cavebot for buying pots or whatever you are going to buy, it adds one unnecesary "trade", so I deleted it, and now it is working fine... no more getting stuck at NPCS. This at least fixed it for me. Thanks anyways