Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Rusty armor statistics
Mega
Would it be hard for you to setup that we see in statistics (screenshot) how many rusty armor we dropped and items we obtained after rusting it?

I have my bot on hellspawns and i use Rust Remover (build in in loter)

We have to browse backpack all the time to see what we got.

Also 'profit' is not accurate because of that.

Once in one refil i got 3 DSM and 2 golden armors .

You loot the rusty items and then it removes the rusty?
I use option in Looter

But also i have it setup to loot rare rusty armor, but it never does, it removes rust first.

It uses rust remover inside the corpse,
the item appears in main backpack, without bot moving it.
If its something that I want (dsm, golden armor, crown) it is moved to another backpack that it is suppose to go. (by looter)
If its some crap like plate armor, I use macro to drop it.
I see, ok, I'll add it to trello
When i can have my Sleep in bed Offline Training? Smile

Would save me lot of trouble remembering to put it on after task done or something Smile

Edit:

Mega, where i can setup bot to remove rust ONLY from Rare rusty armors? and ignore semi-rare
(04-05-2016, 09:28 PM)Catar Wrote: When i can have my Sleep in bed Offline Training? Smile

Would save me lot of trouble remembering to put it on after task done or something Smile

Edit:

Mega, where i can setup bot to remove rust ONLY from Rare rusty armors? and ignore semi-rare

I'll work on Offline Training after working a little with the Keep Distancer.

There's no option to selectively use rusty removers, this is a good feature to add.
Remember that bug with bot making too many screenshots?

Discovered new thing,

Look at these screenshots and tell me what they have in common .

http://imgur.com/a/ddbK0

[Image: K6KGjwh.jpg]
[Image: Zm5vSTG.jpg]
[Image: ZNbumls.jpg]

each one was made every 10 min

Btw, I cannot upload anything on forum anymore
Quote:Sorry but you cannot attach this file because you have reached your attachment quota of 4.88 MB
Delete some attachments.

I'll update the Trello task about this screenshot issue, it will probably work with the ingame messages (You have advanced...), not by checking the skill level in memory. This way it wont take a screenshot each time you use a ring/spell that increases skill.

Thanks for reporting! Please avoid putting more than a issue per thread, it helps me if its only one per thread.