Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
Mailbox and pracel problem
how i can do that bot is buying and throwing pracel to mailbox??
Isn't possible to write in label.
so what about sending ready parcel ?
using macro Map.Throw in sqm of mail. I can create for you if you sent me image with mail you need to throw the parcel.
I figured a way that is actually possible to write label, but its kinda time-consuming.
I mean, using Tibia.SendKey command
Yessss, it's possible but have some chance to bug, if bug, lose parcel....
well i got it ty for the tips.
It is possible!
I havent acces to my pc right now so I cant give u samples but I'll try to explain u how.
You must to do some tricks depend of what u wanna send.
If u wanna send many items u must to do few steps with looter , reload bps with loot and use command load script.
Then in waypoint buy parcel reload script with items to send in looter option to put them to parcel. After reset bp bot will move items to bp numered 1 in looter. Theb go to depot and add withdraw supplies point. In supplies put label with typed nick on. Then reload script again and set to looter move label to parcel. Well your parcel is ready now. Go to post mail. Add macro to check id( check map id to avoid trashed mail and loose staff. If id on map = mail box then use map throw id parcel to xyz location of mail box.

My pc is broken so I cant help u clearer using smartphone.
(01-16-2016, 11:36 PM)damiansnk Wrote: It is possible!
I havent acces to my pc right now so I cant give u samples but I'll try to explain u how.
You must to do some tricks depend of what u wanna send.
If u wanna send many items u must to do few steps with looter , reload bps with loot and use command load script.
Then in waypoint buy parcel reload script with items to send in looter option to put them to parcel. After reset bp bot will move items to bp numered 1 in looter. Theb go to depot and add withdraw supplies point. In supplies put label with typed nick on. Then reload script again and set to looter move label to parcel. Well your parcel is ready now. Go to post mail. Add macro to check id( check map id to avoid trashed mail and loose staff. If id on map = mail box then use map throw id parcel to xyz location of mail box.

My pc is broken so I cant help u clearer using smartphone.

You're insane. lol
[Image: sGmYH7p.png]

lIts possible, if your network fail few seconds you can get bugged I think.

Mmm.. I think this risk isn't necessary. Buy a house and make scripts to throw in specific sqm of your house. Its better
(01-21-2016, 01:49 AM)kaiquegabriel Wrote: lIts possible, if your network fail few seconds you can get bugged I think.

Mmm.. I think this risk isn't necessary. Buy a house and make scripts to throw in specific sqm of your house. Its better

More likely he want to send parcer from spawn...
If u will do enought fullchecks bot wont do any mistakes.. you always can add macro to pick up parcel after sending if it is on mailbox and deposit them ☺
Hello I need this script for send a Parcel to mailbox of Fibula Rotworms and open the door with the key automic please :3
opening door with key u setup in Cavebot - Map tool

about parcels. u can't rly do that with bbot unless u have parcel as your Loot bp, but it would be only one time use.