Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a macro
I need a a macro that will :

When I reach under 200 of an item it will walk to a safe location and log out...

Can you give me the template where I can add the item name/ID, count and coordinates??

Any help would be nice

Thanks in advance Smile
(02-08-2017, 11:08 AM)Tibiaguy Wrote: I need a a macro that will :

When I reach under 200 of an item it will walk to a safe location and log out...

Can you give me the template where I can add the item name/ID, count and coordinates??

Any help would be nice

Thanks in advance Smile

Quote:Misc.ItemCountEx(ItemID)<=200
Cavebot.Stop()
Self.Logout()
BBot.TogglePause()
It ll turn off cavebot if condition ll be true
U can use
Quote:CaveBot.GoLabel(Label)
command but i wouldnt recommend it to new users since u must know where character can reach specific waypoint (manual macros) - anyway its harder. Version i suggested for u is much easier and safe.

For stamina logout i use automatic macro:
Quote:Self.StaminaMins<842
Cavebot.Stop
Self.Logout()
BBot.TogglePause()
So the issue is I put in the item ID and run the Macro and it just auto runs the macro without the count
You cant make it with just a simple macro...
First you would have to understand how macros works in general.

To make function like this you would have to combine at least 2 macros to avoid repeating same function over and over again, and labels in cavebot so macros can direct character to them.

Nobody will make it for you, so better start learning.

Kazan wants something similar, i helped him a bit and already has partially working function for it.
But thing is, he understands how macros works, and if you don't, I see no point helping.