Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need Help to configure lure and shooting avalanches
Hello guys,
I need help because i dont know how to put or configure my script for mages to lure like 3 monsters (i wanna hunt in glooth factory) and then use safe avalanches. I tried to use macros (but didnt work of course always with problems), tried to use the advanced attack spells but same as macros.
Thanks for your time.
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...#pid118701
Thx for the macros of luring creatures.
I have a little question about shooting safe avalanches cause i dont know if i can put it on advanced attacks or should i search an other macro?
Advanced attack will be changed eventually, and will be easy to set up. Right now I don't recommend using ava. Bbot shoots behind screen
(06-22-2017, 01:15 AM)Extasiado Wrote: Hello guys,
I need help because i dont know how to put or configure my script for mages to lure like 3 monsters (i wanna hunt in glooth factory) and then use safe avalanches. I tried to use macros (but didnt work of course always with problems), tried to use the advanced attack spells but same as macros.
Thanks for your time.

If it's hexera i can help you but not for free.

Ofcourse my scripts are full safe (impossible to make rs)

It's possible to create avalanche shooter from bot with checking Variables (so you can create human timer macro what will set variable if it's safe)

Just add to human timer checking Self.Attacking()==1 so it will not shoot avalanche when it's running without target and just looring

I made that on spike and no one made me skull from month ;d
(06-24-2017, 09:27 AM)Kazan Wrote: but not for free.

should i count how many hours i spent helping you?
including that shooter?

be nice and make tutorial based on what i taught you Tongue
(06-24-2017, 04:47 PM)Catar Wrote:
(06-24-2017, 09:27 AM)Kazan Wrote: but not for free.

should i count how many hours i spent helping you?
including that shooter?

be nice and make tutorial based on what i taught you Tongue

xDDDD

(06-22-2017, 04:50 AM)Extasiado Wrote: Thx for the macros of luring creatures.
I have a little question about shooting safe avalanches cause i dont know if i can put it on advanced attacks or should i search an other macro?

AVALANCHE ADVANCED ATTACK SETUP

http://scr.hu/7aa2/rermi
http://scr.hu/7aa2/afwn6

MANA POTION MACROS (in healer set mana potion from 20 to 30%)

100 {Manas jak gracz} SelfID:=Creature.Self() Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==02 Self.Attacking()==1 Self.Mana%()<=90 Creature.ShootOn(!SelfID!, 23373) <--- 23373=ID of potion you use

1000 {Low mana} SelfID:=Creature.Self() Self.Attacking()==0 Self.Mana%()<=80 Creature.ShootOn(!SelfID!, 23373)

SAFE AVA MACROS

10 {AvaTimer} AvaON:=0 !w8safe!>!rdm! Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()==1 Self.Attacking()==1 AvaON:=1

10000 {random function} rdm:=Misc.Random(300, 600)

10 {human timer} jestplr:=Creatures.PlayersOnScreen() !jestplr!>=2 [jest] w8safe:=0 exit() {jest} VarAdd(w8safe, 2) exit()

UE MACRO

500 {Ue} Self.Mana>=1500 Self.Attacking==01 Creatures.ByRange(4)>=5 Creatures.PlayersOnRange(6)<=1 Self.Say(exevo gran mas frigo) <---- you can change ue spell for other ue
(06-26-2017, 06:59 PM)Kazan Wrote: 500 {Ue} Self.Mana>=1500 Self.Attacking==01 Creatures.ByRange(4)>=5 Creatures.PlayersOnRange(6)<=1 Self.Say(exevo gran mas frigo) <---- you can change ue spell for other ue

That ue macro, I would not use it in macros... but in advanced attack with condition variable and with the specified cooldown.
(06-26-2017, 10:29 PM)Catar Wrote:
(06-26-2017, 06:59 PM)Kazan Wrote: 500 {Ue} Self.Mana>=1500 Self.Attacking==01 Creatures.ByRange(4)>=5 Creatures.PlayersOnRange(6)<=1 Self.Say(exevo gran mas frigo) <---- you can change ue spell for other ue

That ue macro, I would not use it in macros... but in advanced attack with condition variable and with the specified cooldown.

I told you it's not working with avalanche than...

And it's safe cause it's spell what you can use once per 20 sec on hexera. Hitler was trying to make me skull on spike 6-7hours and i was still hunting without pz
I didn't say its not safe, i said its not how i would use it.
And it would work fine Tongue
Thx both of you guys ^^.
And yes its for hexera cause im new with this bot and im learning specially how to make scripts for high lvl mages on power lvl (because normal scripts using sds just take 2kk/h and its not enough). For the moment im working on it with the help of your indications and tutorials
(06-28-2017, 09:45 PM)Extasiado Wrote: Thx both of you guys ^^.
And yes its for hexera cause im new with this bot and im learning specially how to make scripts for high lvl mages on power lvl (because normal scripts using sds just take 2kk/h and its not enough). For the moment im working on it with the help of your indications and tutorials

No problem xD I can also sell you complete scripts ;d