Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about Multiclienting, help please!
Hello,

I am a strange person and a strange Tibia player, please do not think I lie or troll

I'm here to ask to all players, advanced and not so advanced, any knowledge you have will help.

What are the computer's both hardware and software, properties or configurations, or what are the bot's application techniques, that defines my performance of using Multiclient? (In the meaning of using more MC's)

I already know that some bots(only packet bots?) can use a technique of framerate reducing while minimized, maybe you can tell a little more about how it works.
I was also told that my video card also plays a important role on my MCing computer performance, maybe you can tell me how important it is.

Any knowledge on this topic will help me considering which bot's to use for mass MCing!!!

Thanks in advance
(03-19-2012, 10:39 PM)Bbotone Wrote: Hello,

I am a strange person and a strange Tibia player, please do not think I lie or troll

I'm here to ask to all players, advanced and not so advanced, any knowledge you have will help.

What are the computer's both hardware and software, properties or configurations, or what are the bot's application techniques, that defines my performance of using Multiclient? (In the meaning of using more MC's)

I already know that some bots(only packet bots?) can use a technique of framerate reducing while minimized, maybe you can tell a little more about how it works.
I was also told that my video card also plays a important role on my MCing computer performance, maybe you can tell me how important it is.

Any knowledge on this topic will help me considering which bot's to use for mass MCing!!!

Thanks in advance

Before I give you some feedback regarding the configurations, I would like you to put in your next post the settings of your computer, please.

Be waiting! Big Grin
Windows 7, service pack 1, 64bits
Intel core i3 540 3.07 Ghz
4 GB RAM

I guess that is what you need to know, if there is anything else, tell me which!

Thanks so far
To make things easier, maybe someone can help me telling more about how does these things below influenciate my MCing performance:

Tibia options framerate limit reduced to 10
Tibia minimized without any bot
Deactivating light effects
Tibia mode on Directx 5 / Directx 9 / OpenGL

Blackd MC / Neomc
Bot manipulation of framerate reduction to 0 or 1 with tibia minimzed

Windows's reduction of Tibia's process priority
Monitor's resolution configuration / color(16/32mbit) configuration
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good configuration! Big Grin

How you will use various clients of the tibia, the configuration that will help you most is the "framerate" with lighting effects disabled. In some tests I ran the directx 9 fared better in a matter of performance.

Reducing the priority of the tibia maybe you a little performance, but perhaps best left to the normal.

The configuration of the monitor need not change unless you have a video card "onboard".

Regarding the "mc" I can not tell you anything because I know none of you mentioned. It is at your own risk. I use the "process explorer" to close a "mutant" which is responsible for not letting open two clients simultaneously. This program is from microsoft, so I think more reliable.
Can you explain better how you MC? I never heard about this technique
(04-16-2012, 06:09 PM)Bbotone Wrote: Can you explain better how you MC? I never heard about this technique

Formerly the guys wore a "mc" which modified the client. If you do this today, is likely to be detected. What the "mc" today do is simply to kill a "mutant", which is responsible for not letting open two tibia clients at the same time. There is a program called "process explorer" that through it you can see the process of your computer and also the files used by each process. For example, when the tibia is executed, several other files are created that make it work properly, and one of these files is the "mutant" it said. Now I'll spend a little tutorial on how you can use the program.

First download the program on the link below:
http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysin...s/bb896653

Follow the instructions below:
  1. Run the process explorer
  2. Press ctrl + L to open a panel below.
  3. Press ctrl + H to open the handles
  4. Now the panel above search the process Tibia.exe and select it.
  5. In the panel below search for a mutant name \baseNamedObjects\TibiaPlayerMutex
  6. Click the right mouse button on the mutant and then close hand confirming with a yes
Done! Now you can open as many clients as you want.
Wow Smile
Thanks and rep+
Hi.
I have a problem - when im open process explorer my computer shut down.
Anyone know why it happens?
(04-19-2012, 05:33 PM)Devorious Wrote: Hi.
I have a problem - when im open process explorer my computer shut down.
Anyone know why it happens?

What operating system do you use?
Windows XP 2002 SP 2
Strange! I also use winXP and it does not happen to me.

You made ​​some extra configuration in the process explorer?
Nope, i didnt make any configuration in it.
Maybe u have any other MC which i can use?
Look, I do not use mc, but I heard very well of xeno mc. If you want to test it is at your own risk.

http://forums.xenobot.net/showthread.php?230-XenoMC
What you meant by saying 'at yout own risk'?
Im looking for MC to download without any virus or keylogger, i dont care about account ban in tibia: p
Is it 100% trust link that i won't be hacked?
I mean if you download the xeno mc and something happens I have no fault.

I do not use and do not know right xeno mc can not say if it is 100% safe.

Big Grin
Has as be detected by the system mass ban CipSoft using this MC?