Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
sms payment not operational
Why is the payment method by SMS not operational?
It is illegal to offer forms of payment and without being abilitated
that is usually called a scam ... Thnks[/b][/font][/color]

it should also be compensated with some premium time to the people who generally generate money to this page and contribute so that this continues to work.

and so I've been since the day

22 -13/01/2016 16:33 13/01/2016 16:37 30 days

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Typically its fault of person who is trying to buy anything with SMS (which is worst possible way of paying for anything)

Like not reading instructions on Paygol website (and not providing them with 'optional' email).

We have no power over paygol so try get them to explain.
Question 
sorry, I do not know if you know that they are publishing the sale of premium days through sms and call that is not paying attention to us who are we who are paying for the support and I have evidence and what you tell me not has nothing to do with certifying the mail to be able to pay with a visa / mastercard or others that is not the function of paying via sms to which I have been paying 22 times which I have proof and aside how painful it is to be a contribution and not know how to treat this professionally
What?
this is a joke is not it?

I can not pay bbot by any other way than paying for the bank, well, shit
that changed the administrator of the page because this works for worse..

before I could through SMS or phone call pay but I put pay by bank and I see the scam and I lose the desire to use bbot when they go to put back by sms or call the payment of bbot will use this bot while using another bot, should think of other methods of payment and not just by card
Man seriously, whatever you using to translate, stop. None of what u say makes any sense, there is no syntax, no logic in your sentences.
You don't explain at all whats your problem with payment...
It works as intended, if some payment options aren't avaiable it's dependant on paygol service in your country. Just get paypal.

For me in UK it works
[Image: vvhuEEs.png]
and why I am in Spanish only leaves me with card or sofort and not before sms or call....

this is crap before you could pay by SMS or call and not long ago I could buy via SMS or call in Spain at what time this? Many friends of mine are not using bbot for not being able to pay with another type of payment and they use xenobot again, will I have to do the same?

Thats not up to us.. ask PAYGOL ...

Maybe their contract with phone service providers ended, and needs to be renewed, no idea...
I do not have to fix your problem to be able to pay to use your bot ... You are crazy ... that you put the batteries and fix the supports of this page and if you do not claim everything paid until now!
(01-05-2018, 09:25 PM)Javi9 Wrote: I do not have to fix your problem to be able to pay to use your bot ... You are crazy ... that you put the batteries and fix the supports of this page and if you do not claim everything paid until now!

I told you already, this is not our problem. It's PAYGOL's issue in your country. There is absolutely NOTHING we can do about it.
go first say you talk to the paygol support and tell me at the time that you can not do anything go that you can not talk to them to fix the problem when you are the one that has contracted that service .. you contradict a lot I think you should have someone qualified to solve these problems

It is very good to have a bot where you get paid, but when there are problems you should know how to fix it because that is what it is paid for, so I can download the bot and be able to play without any problem and put a service to pay that works because the two that I can select do not work and you can not pay by bank .. this support is not serious

Look. here is paygol website with their current coverage for SMS payment, there is no SPAIN there at the moment.

https://www.paygol.com/en/payment-methods/sms

and other payment methods

https://www.paygol.com/coverage

I repeat again, its nothing that we can do about it.

Most likely at new years their contract mobile service providers ended and wasn't renewed, maybe they do that soon, no idea.

So if you want to buy anything, stop being limited to single pyment method

try buying from reseller and stop being such pain in the ass, btw your PW gave me good laughter in the morning,

p.s. your english is disguisting, work on it
We can't help with that, SMS payments float a lot, we have no control over them, we have no control over your Phone Services Operator, we have no control over your country SMS rules.

This thread can be closed, use Paypal or other payment methods.