Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does not loot gold
Hello guys. My bot does not loot any gold. I set it to backpack 3 (the golden one i want to loot gold in) but it only opens larva and eat meat if its in it.

I just found out that the bot does not loot gold from the first larva i kill. So if there is gold in 2nd or 3rd larva it will loot the gold.

Any conclusions? And would the bot loot money to another backpack (if the gold one is full) but this backpack would be in the one i have the gold in? How to set up the looting correctly?
(03-20-2012, 01:45 PM)etoricos Wrote: Hello guys. My bot does not loot any gold. I set it to backpack 3 (the golden one i want to loot gold in) but it only opens larva and eat meat if its in it.

I just found out that the bot does not loot gold from the first larva i kill. So if there is gold in 2nd or 3rd larva it will loot the gold.

Any conclusions? And would the bot loot money to another backpack (if the gold one is full) but this backpack would be in the one i have the gold in? How to set up the looting correctly?

The looter with it some problems, and therefore the Mega made ​​some corrections, and in the next days will be releasing a new version.

The configuration of the backpacks, you must first open them, and then configure which will go on this item. Also try to reduce the delay on Wait before open: