Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
MSG here when You need macros
HELO
ILOOK macro on when look player on scren is stop atak on exori , exori gran and use exori ico hur? is posible?
Need macro :

using stoneshower rune in front of me (or even on myself) IF lost "X" target for example : hunting lost throwers and if nobody is near when he dissapear (or died) my character is using X rune in front of me (or on myself)
Seems like that thread is dead.
Need macro for used glooth bag in bp
hi i need a macro to heal me from % hp to % hp
(12-27-2015, 04:17 AM)zurdoxx92 Wrote: hi i need a macro to heal me from % hp to % hp

Code:
10 {health 50%-} Self.Health%()=<50 Self.Say(Exura)

When your health is 50% or less, macro say: Exura
how i put this in the macro

(06-27-2015, 11:21 AM)mihelox123 Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 10:26 PM)lukasze Wrote:
(06-26-2015, 06:50 PM)mihelox123 Wrote: need lure script
example:
lure 3 monsters and use exori or something aoe

if Creatures on screen >=4 Cavebot stop if creatures beside >=3 and Player on screen <=1 Health>=60% Mana>=50% say spell
Quote:500 {Spell if >=3 monster Beside} Creatures.OnScreen()>=4 Cavebot.Stop() Creatures.Beside()>=3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<=1 Self.Health%()>=60 Self.Mana%()>=50 Self.Say(Spell)
if Creatures on screen >=4 Cavebot stop if creatures range 3 >=3 and Player on screen <=1 Health>=60% Mana>=50% say spell
Quote:500 {Spell if >=3 monster range 3} Creatures.OnScreen()>=4 Cavebot.Stop() Creatures.ByRange(3)>=3 Creatures.PlayersOnScreen()<=1 Self.Health%()>=60 Self.Mana%()>=50 Self.Say(Spell)
Start Cavebot if creatures on Screen <=1
Quote:500 {Start Cavebot} Creatures.OnScreen()<=1 Cavebot.Start()

Thanks thanks thank now i will start do scripts <3
Hello. I want script to said something after get private or party or default message from X player. If you know how to do this, help me for rep Smile
Tongue 
I need to know how much mana my friend have to pot it if needed, have it in bbot?
something like id.mana%

Thanks.
@ozyrixe
@zukaaa

both of this macros/scripts above are not possible to make yet
I need macro of exori hur/ico thxAngel
Ico
Code:
1100 {ExoriIco} Self.Attacking()==1 Self.Mana()>50 Self.Say(exori ico) Exit()

Hur
Code:
1100 {ExoriHur} Self.Attacking()==1 Self.Mana()>50 Self.Say(exori hur) Exit()

Adjust time "1100" for cooldoown of the spells. Thank you
Hello,can anybody make an oramond minos east script? please Big Grin
I'm playing archlightonline, they have a manarune their for certain vocatoins.

I've been trying and trying to get one of the macros to work for it.
The thing is you just have to use the rune, not on yourself or anything just say (right click it) and it gains your mana. I was wondering if somebody here could help me out. Everything I have tried has failed and im pretty newbie with the bot itself.

The

09:23 You see a golden rune emblem+2.
It weighs 1.20 oz.
This rune can be equipped in a hotkey slot to heal yourself. It is a more powerful Great Spirit Potion This item must be used through hotkey.

ID: 11632

Thanks in advance

(10-20-2015, 04:32 PM)Wirtuooz Wrote: Hello I need macro to monsters by SD. Please help

Use advanced attack, theirs a few tutorials on here to use it
(02-03-2016, 05:24 PM)Kursed Wrote: I'm playing archlightonline, they have a manarune their for certain vocatoins.

The thing is you just have to use the rune, not on yourself or anything just say (right click it) and it gains your mana. I was wondering if somebody here could help me out. Everything I have tried has failed and im pretty newbie with the bot itself.

The

It weighs 1.20 oz.
This rune can be equipped in a hotkey slot to heal yourself. It is a more powerful Great Spirit Potion This item must be used through hotkey.

Put it on hotkey - for example f9

Code:
mana:=Self.Mana%()

!mana!<=60
Tibia.SendKey(120)

There u have list of keys u can use
(02-03-2016, 05:52 PM)Catar Wrote:
(02-03-2016, 05:24 PM)Kursed Wrote: I'm playing archlightonline, they have a manarune their for certain vocatoins.

The

It weighs 1.20 oz.

Put it on hotkey - for example f9

Code:
mana:=Self.Mana%()

!mana!<=60
Tibia.SendKey(120)

There u have list of keys u can use

That was extremely helpful thanks

If not busy maybe another use "pickaxe" out of backpack on certain "stone" if "stone" is in the screen
If u know where thes certain stones spawn, u can do it in caveboot
use map tool
I need a macro that will appear as a player on the screen to get a sd monster and exactly crystal spider only as a player on the screen

Potrzebuję macro że jak pojawi się gracz na ekranie to żeby był sd w potwora a dokładnie w crystal spidera tylko wtedy jak gracz na ekranie
bump")
instead of what?