Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An issue with daopay
Hello!
Like 30 minutes ago i decided to buy a 15days license for bbot. I paid by SMS - i sent a message with the same text as it appeared on my desktop and i recevied a message with TAN 1 number. I have to write the same TAN 1 number on the daopay's website but when i do it - i get an error:

[Image: ?di=W6ST]

What should i do now?
Btw - my TAN1 number contains one letter and two digits; shouldn't it have four characters?
Sorry, I cannot help you with that. Please look for some contact method with DAOPAY.
Hello, if you were charged by paypal, the only way you can make it, its emailing them with a copy of your phone bill and in max 5 days you will recibe a pin code, with that pin code you will be able to succeed your transaction.
eu tenho 41 pontos de amigos, so qe eu ja coloquei uns 10 amigos pra usar este bot, e eu nem sabia daqela opcao, so qe este meuis 42 pontos qero usar mais pq tem qe ser somente 100 pontos, vamos mudar isto administrador . e agora que voce, fez com que nossa vida mais dificil em pagamentos e tudo mais , e o ruim e que pra pagar por telefone nao consigo ;x
The error is because of your mobile operator (card). It's automaticly blocking the DaoPay because too many has complained about that ( childrens who donated to ots )