Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Read it Mega :)
Whats upp Mega ..
I know it's being really hard to stay online , and answer all questions and fix the BBot problems ..
I was thinking if you could pass me your Facebook or any kind of direct contact to you .. Sometime ago I had your MSN , but nowadays you're kind of disappeared haha
Also I was reading some posts that you are putting new member on Staff , and as you can see I'm kind of able to help in the forum , if you think that I can join , just private me or answer here.
Thanks for reading ,
Digz~
(04-02-2012, 06:10 AM)Digao3n Wrote: Whats upp Mega ..
I know it's being really hard to stay online , and answer all questions and fix the BBot problems ..
I was thinking if you could pass me your Facebook or any kind of direct contact to you .. Sometime ago I had your MSN , but nowadays you're kind of disappeared haha
Also I was reading some posts that you are putting new member on Staff , and as you can see I'm kind of able to help in the forum , if you think that I can join , just private me or answer here.
Thanks for reading ,
Digz~

If you want to be on the team, simply help the users, post tutorials and soon or later you`ll be on the staff.
And how about the contact ?
I`m on the [email protected] at the moment.
Fine , you can close this topic Wink
Digz~