Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kill Slime and logout - PLEASE HELP
while training on slimes i tried to make 2 macros which would check if my mana potions are less than 10, if yes wear normal weapon and load other settings (with killing slime in killer and logout if standing for 30 seconds)

macros i made:
Code:
1000 {changeweapon} Misc.ItemCountEx(268)<10 Self.Equip.LeftHand(7451)
1000 {changesetting} Misc.ItemCountEx(268)<10 Bot.LoadSettings(killslimefoldaorcseast)

i tested them twice and it worked fine, but after many hours of running bot you can not load other settings, its like bugged, you need to exit both tibia and bbot, and i died because of that

i also tried to add
Code:
1000 {Attack Slime) Target.ByName(Slime)
but it doesnt work at all

another macro i tried
Code:
1000 {slimekiller} Misc.ItemCountEx(268)<10 Trainers.Stop Self.Equip.LeftHand(7451) Killer.Start
it stops trainer, equips weapons, but does not start killer

could anybody help me? please, i desperately need it and im out of ideas
Well, depending on your level you can use
1000 {slimekiller} Misc.ItemCountEx(268)<10 Self.Say(exori)

Or one with a rune area (ex: GFB)
1000 {slimekiller} Misc.ItemCountEx(268)<10 Target.Shoot(ID Rune)

If I have a better idea I'll post here later.
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
(04-20-2012, 04:43 PM)spiff26 Wrote: Well, depending on your level you can use
1000 {slimekiller} Misc.ItemCountEx(268)<10 Self.Say(exori)

Or one with a rune area (ex: GFB)
1000 {slimekiller} Misc.ItemCountEx(268)<10 Target.Shoot(ID Rune)

If I have a better idea I'll post here later.

unfortunately I am facc, but I'll test GFB and other runes today, thank you for this idea
your script didn't work, it didn't even read a slime as a target but adding function "Target.ByName" solved this problem
Code:
1000 {slimekillwithgfb} Misc.ItemCountEx(268)<10 Target.ByName(Slime) Target.Shoot(3191)

tested, 100% working, kills slime with gfb rune if mana potions are less than 10
although using firebomb rune would be much safer

thank you for your help
Please script:
Me skilled on slime.
After two hours , slime attack me at 60hits
need macro that kill slime when hit me more than 60/70
(04-22-2012, 07:28 AM)Mefix Wrote: Please script:
Me skilled on slime.
After two hours , slime attack me at 60hits
need macro that kill slime when hit me more than 60/70

Code:
1000 {slimekillwithrune} Misc.HPHitsBigger(2, 60) Target.ByName(Slime) Target.Shoot(3191)

it should check if in last two seconds you received hits bigger than 60, if yes it will kill slime with gfb, unfortunately i do not know how to kill it by a weapon, tried to do it but i cant make it work

please test it and post here if it works
please kill of weapon "sickle"
and that kill mother slime.
SOLUTION

Code:
1000 {killSLIMEweapon} Misc.HPHitsBigger(1, 60) Trainers.Stop Killer.Start Target.ByName(Slime)

• add Slime to "Killer" list and turn it on ("Killer" and "Trainer" are cooperative)
• execute macro (Advanced Tools - Macros) - it will kill all slimes with your current weapon if you get hit by 60
And you can do to change the full attack instead of balanced?

btw.
add to Advence Tools > Macros , or Killer > Auto macro ?

and to the killing logout
No, I do not see such function available in Marco Editor, perhaps it exists anyway but I do now know about it.

I can add to this macro a function which will change your training weapon for your main weapon.

Quote:1000 {killSLIMEweapon} Misc.HPHitsBigger(1, 60) Self.Equip.LeftHand(1234) Trainers.Stop Killer.Start Target.ByName(Slime)

1234 = ID of main weapon

Anyway I would recommend to train using defensive fighting mode. The mode does not change the speed of training, regardless if it is offensive, balanced or defensive. And your training will last longer because you wont get hit that hard.
I dont have main weapon on skilling char ;p
So bring something better than a Sickle, a normal Axe for example or the one that you get on Destiny Island would be good enough for fast slime killing.

For logging out use Protector -> 30 Secs Stopped (logout)
It wont try to logout as long as you are attacking a slime, but when you kill all of them it will wait until pz block is gone and logout.