Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My cavelooter now work fine
Okay, for me this is the only solution that can be given when the program does not pick up the loot...
All you have to do is clean your respawn for the first time and then there will be less mosters to kill and then the program will not have to go by quickly and will collect all the loot..... Wink
suxx make hotkey...
What he said doesnt require a hotkey , he's just saying to kill the first respawn of your hunt , and than , turn the bot on oO
Maybe it can be solution , I'll check it just to know hih =)
Digz~
but when u got big spawn like sea serpent u can't kill respawn they spawn to fast so how u wanna do it? other solution? xDD i need help in this too hahah
Well in this case I think that there is no solution , sea serpents have a faster respawn than others , like rotworms or ape's ..
So .. try killing the first round with your own hands , and than active cavebot , just try ..
See what happens and post Tongue
Digz~
always wehn he kill sea serpent and some young sea serpents atks me and i hit them to red hp they run i follow and kill ...
always he go back and loot but some times not... like from 10 creature he loot 6-7 ^^
p.s the looter is almost perfect but something bug it a bit.. :/
Just try using exori's strike Big Grin when the monster run in red hp :p.. try ;D
(05-14-2012, 05:19 PM)elbow track Wrote: always wehn he kill sea serpent and some young sea serpents atks me and i hit them to red hp they run i follow and kill ...
always he go back and loot but some times not... like from 10 creature he loot 6-7 ^^
p.s the looter is almost perfect but something bug it a bit.. :/