Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pick problem (waypoints)
In my waypoints I do have a pick-hole, I used Map-Tool to use pick on certain X, Y, Z and its working fine but ...the problem is, that if there is something on that SQM (a dead body, any item) character keeps on trying to use pick all the time and doesnt skip it if cant dig the hole.

Do you have any idea to prevent it standing there? Is there a macro to skip certain entry in waypoints if cant reach it for X time?

Is there any macro, that would move all the items from certain SQM if its ID is different than 355?

For now I can think only of using Desintegrate rune if character is stuck for 30 seconds or right before Map Tool. Would greatly appreciate a better idea.
actually bbot can't move items from ground like dead body/gp...
So right now dont pick this hole; Go make another waypoints
Good to know, I`ll take a look.
(05-19-2012, 07:42 PM)Zolyek Wrote: actually bbot can't move items from ground like dead body/gp...
So right now dont pick this hole; Go make another waypoints
Actually it's not a better idea than these 2 of mine. Wink
BBot can pick up items from the ground, but I do not have enough cap to pick up dead bodies.

(05-19-2012, 09:11 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Good to know, I`ll take a look.
Thank you. It would be great if BBot would skip waypoint if can't reach it for some time. Currently it stands and stands until waypoint becomes reachable.