Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
@ MegaNoBody , Suggestion
Dear MegaNoBody,

Hello Mega~ I writting to you with small suggestion about BBot Blush
You were able to create a powerful tool, but it lacks one very important option for optional (non) pvp servers.
Namely, it lacks a function to go through people, which is very important for non-pvp servers. So the function could be built into the bot, with the possibility of inclusion or exclusion.
I think it would'nt be difficult for you Smile I hope you answer my thread Big Grin

Regards,
Fangril
(06-13-2012, 03:04 PM)Fangril Wrote: Dear MegaNoBody,

You were able to create a powerful tool, but it lacks one very important option for optional (non) pvp servers.
Namely, it lacks a function to go through people, which is very important for non-pvp servers. So the function could be built into the bot, with the possibility of inclusion or exclusion.
I think it would'nt be difficult for you Smile I hope you answer my thread Big Grin

Regards,
Fangril

Fortunately this function was already implemented in Beta 6.1 R10 version, aswell as it is available at current 6.2 version. Cavebot -> Players: Walk Over / Walk Avoid / Walk Never
(06-13-2012, 07:05 PM)nizlov Wrote:
(06-13-2012, 03:04 PM)Fangril Wrote: Dear MegaNoBody,

Regards,
Fangril

Fortunately this function was already implemented in Beta 6.1 R10 version, aswell as it is available at current 6.2 version. Cavebot -> Players: Walk Over / Walk Avoid / Walk Never

So will be great Big Grin