Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with attack
happens that sometimes my char get away from the corpse that it have to loot and after that, sometimes it get trapped with some monsters around it , then it stay there without moving or attacking, waiting for the death..
any suggestion or recomendation?

what happens is that the char is blocked with monsters that dont it attack becouse the bot has decided to loot a corpse before.
This could be the reason becouse the bot sometimes stop... It happened several times again and I see that the char if get trapped for monsters it dont attack if the action of looting was chosen before or sometimes the char doesnt move becouse it dont avoid the monsters to loot the dead monster..

someone can help me with a macro or something like that?
something like: ifnot moving attack.creatures (killed)

It would fix that little problem that happens to many botters, but dont know that this is the reason becouse the bot stops..
I'm having the same problem, trying to think if there's any way to do it with a macro

I'm trying this:

1000 {RestartKiller} Misc.StandTime=45 Killer.Stop Macro.Wait(5000) Killer.Start

I have no idea if it works though, "restarts" the killer
I have the same problem :/
didn't work Sad

If you could control looting with macros you could do it, but without that I don't think it's possible