Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOME BUGS
This Happened to me today,

1st. I had problems with the auto-open backpack, the depositer worked, but then when the bot had to open 2 bps to put loot, and go to hunt just didn't. So I had to put everything in the first bp because I wanted to be afk.

2nd The self-defense was better (or at least that's what I think) before, I mean if a monster hits you, then attack, now if I am the target even of a butterfly, the char starts running after it. I had to add the butterflies in killer list and ignore.

3rd It is not respecting the killer list priorities. Attacks whatever is on the screen xD

4th The rare loot alarm was pissing me off xD I was botting at Horestis Tomb and had fist on a stick on the alarm. Then, while I was relaxed at the restroom it started to sound! D: "OMG A FIST ON A STICK!" I thought... and nothing.... :S then it did it again, and again, and again... so desactivated it.

5th Suddenly, after I unmarked the rared loot alarm, I turned to watch te TV. Then when I came to the lap to see what was happening, the tibia client was closed but the bot was open. Obviously when I opened it again I was in the temple xD. There´s not any problem with that, is part of the art of boting Tongue but I would not like to happen again...

6th When I opened the client again I tried to restart the bot but I couldn´t. I had to open the task manager and finish the program. In the last versions, if the tibia client was closed the bot closed too, with an error window, but just clic on OK and that was it. Now is hard to finish it xD

Well sorry for the long post Big Grin HELP MEGANO0BODY!!!!
Wait the bbot version 6.5.
1st,2nd and 3rd happens to me too..

P.S. Next time it's not necessarry to caps lock the threads title
(07-12-2012, 05:42 AM)abdel291 Wrote: This Happened to me today,

1st. I had problems with the auto-open backpack, the depositer worked, but then when the bot had to open 2 bps to put loot, and go to hunt just didn't. So I had to put everything in the first bp because I wanted to be afk.

Please give more details

(07-12-2012, 05:42 AM)abdel291 Wrote: 2nd The self-defense was better (or at least that's what I think) before, I mean if a monster hits you, then attack, now if I am the target even of a butterfly, the char starts running after it. I had to add the butterflies in killer list and ignore.

Fixed, working on the other bugs.