Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zaypay payment from Israel?
Zaypay supports payments from Israel, but the BBot payment page at Zaypay doesn't show Israel in the list. Can you please add it to the list? I can't pay otherwise.

BTW, can I bot with two characters at the same time using one BBot account? The account sharing rule at the Premium Area is not detailed enough.
i think mega will add another options for payment, in méxico dont have to u,u we need to wait.
Admin, will you do it or not? If not, just be nice and say so, so I won't have to keep rechecking this page every day...
(07-12-2012, 10:10 AM)zippoxer Wrote: Zaypay supports payments from Israel, but the BBot payment page at Zaypay doesn't show Israel in the list. Can you please add it to the list? I can't pay otherwise.

BTW, can I bot with two characters at the same time using one BBot account? The account sharing rule at the Premium Area is not detailed enough.

Not the bbot that is not including Israel. Israel is not accepting the prices charged by bbot and does not release your purchase.

You can use two bbot open, but it must be with the same IP. Otherwise, your account will be blocked.
(07-13-2012, 08:21 PM)Dexter Wrote: Not the bbot that is not including Israel. Israel is not accepting the prices charged by bbot and does not release your purchase.

Well then, good bye BBot.
DaoPay might come back soon, u can wait and try that option