Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
*Urgent* BBot only opens the main backpack!
Question 
Hey BBot users, I've been using BBot for about a month and it has worked great, but the last couple of days I've interfered with a problem. I've using diffrent scripts with my moneymaker such as, trolls, tarantula tasker, elves, rotworms etc.. and they all work great. But after depositing looted items to my depot, my bot only opens the main backpack and not the gold backpack, so I can't loot any gold. Is there any way to solve this problem?

Thanks ahead! Smile
There is currently a problem with the backpack opener. There is a 6.52 version you can download of the bot that will work for it but it is just a beta, I am not sure if 6.6 will come out soon or not, lets hope. But if you do not want to do that, you can set it to put your gold into backpack one, and it will open the other bags inside of your first backpack just the same, just makes it a little messier.

Hope this helps
ZacharyGG
(07-17-2012, 10:34 PM)Zacharygg Wrote: There is currently a problem with the backpack opener. There is a 6.52 version you can download of the bot that will work for it but it is just a beta, I am not sure if 6.6 will come out soon or not, lets hope. But if you do not want to do that, you can set it to put your gold into backpack one, and it will open the other bags inside of your first backpack just the same, just makes it a little messier.

Hope this helps
ZacharyGG

Alright, thanks for the fast response mate! And yeah about changing the gold to loot to backpack one, that's what I've been doing, but as you say, it's a bit messier!
Cheers!
Try to use this macro below:
Code:
Macro (X Y Z:2000 {reOpenBp's} Self.ReOpenBackpacks

Put this macro using Code Labels > Macro in Cavebot.
http://wiki.bmega.net/doku.php?id=codes_labels