Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
BBot 6.7
A new version was released in order to fix lots of bugs. Also all the bbot premium users had their premium expiration increased by 30 days, because the last versions were buggy.
Great uptade, thanks Mega!
XD the bot open the corpse without activate
ta abrindo os corpos do nda, sem pedir =////, e nao ta abrindo 2 char "!!
Yes now u make good job Wink
But on bbot don't work avoid waves on killer.

U gonna fix it bro?
First of all, I know you are a human with a life haha and I bet you are doing your best.

Now, my problem with the new bot is that I can't open it with MC, I select the char, and the bot just stays there... I have to end the task. Now I have only one maker running XD

Thank you.
Bot dont walks on fields. repair it please.
Also now bbot crashed,dont heal. / sorry for englishBig Grin
new version has got anotherone bug ;/ it opens corps without using that option even if i just start bot, don't load any script and it opens all corps pleas fix it
po chuj te aktualizacje jak i tak chuja naprawiacie
dont run the Refiller's mana potin's macro
(07-23-2012, 09:42 AM)weromanito Wrote: dont run the Refiller's mana potin's macro

True ,refillers mana potions dont work.
Can u desactive the shift to puase menu? is really anoying i use the normal tibia config so to look something i should press shift
I CAN'T OPEN SECOND TIBIA WITH BBOT WTF!!!
PLEASE GO BACK 6.6 WHILE FIX THIS VERSION!
(07-23-2012, 11:54 AM)elbow track Wrote: I CAN'T OPEN SECOND TIBIA WITH BBOT WTF!!!

always he open second char (mc)
and always not i dont know if is a bug!
sry for my other spam!

(07-23-2012, 12:31 PM)elbow track Wrote:
(07-23-2012, 11:54 AM)elbow track Wrote: I CAN'T OPEN SECOND TIBIA WITH BBOT WTF!!!

always he open second char (mc)
and always not i dont know if is a bug!
sry for my other spam!

the new system for pause bot is realy realy good it's help me alot since i play only hardcore pvp!
but avoid wave need realy to be fixed cuz so i make more waste in hunts ;P
thanks for u hard work
Hey,Please fix avoid waves ,fields walking,potions refiller i need botting Tongue but if refiller and others dont work i cantSad so please Big Grin and upload new bot,thank you.

also skin ob/obws dont work good this have bugs.
After the last update my bot have started to get buggs. Each time the bot Is going to refill It just start beeping and says "Enginge Crashed.. Basic Mode" and now Im not even able to use the bot. I've tested some other scripts, still the same problem. I've tested to re download the bot and the script and still the same problem. I've tested to restart my computer and STILL I got the same problem..... So please! Any moderator or someone, how am I supposed to fix It?..

Yours Sincerely
w0sa
(07-23-2012, 07:43 AM)abdel291 Wrote: First of all, I know you are a human with a life haha and I bet you are doing your best.

Now, my problem with the new bot is that I can't open it with MC, I select the char, and the bot just stays there... I have to end the task. Now I have only one maker running XD

Thank you.

I think your issue is a firewall problem, try to install the bot on a non-connected tibia mc, it should work then.

~ZacharyGG
Bot attack monsters other pleayers i have 'on' 'never attack players' and 'avoid ks'
Buying potions macros are not working;s