Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does it only happen to me?
Hi, im having a problem when im botting
The character attacks from 1 sqm but on tibia it looks like he is in a diferent sqm (1 sqm to some side from what it really is)
I can heal and attack from this error but when it finish attacking the moster the character get stucked and it doenst walk anymore

does it only happend to me? is it tibia. my pc or bot error?

I think It may be becuase I have autochase off unselected, but if I active it the bot follow its really bad and im at nightmares, pretty fast for the bot follow algoritm

how may I fix it? I just cant go afk cause it gets stucked every minute
(07-28-2012, 02:19 PM)bloxer Wrote: Hi, im having a problem when im botting
The character attacks from 1 sqm but on tibia it looks like he is in a diferent sqm (1 sqm to some side from what it really is)
I can heal and attack from this error but when it finish attacking the moster the character get stucked and it doenst walk anymore

does it only happend to me? is it tibia. my pc or bot error?

I think It may be becuase I have autochase off unselected, but if I active it the bot follow its really bad and im at nightmares, pretty fast for the bot follow algoritm

how may I fix it? I just cant go afk cause it gets stucked every minute

I had that problem before. I had to adjust the Tibia Client to run on DirectX5 because the computer/windows system could not handle the bot and tibia simultaneously. Try that and let us know how it goes... good luck!
(07-28-2012, 03:49 PM)Adnakarivach Wrote: I had that problem before. I had to adjust the Tibia Client to run on DirectX5 because the computer/windows system could not handle the bot and tibia simultaneously. Try that and let us know how it goes... good luck!

Tibia looks funny with Direct x5 but its seems to work good now Tongue
I'll leave it that way just when im botting, thx for the help