Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help a major noob plz :P
Heart 
So I recently learned about this program a few months ago, and I'm getting the hang of it slowly, but just know the basics. So here are my questions..

1. How do you get a MC and use one? Can you bot on one and play on the other?
  2. What happened to the script download on the main bbot application?
  3. If I use the bot on 2 IP addresses will I get banned? I have 2 laptops, and one uses a wireless modem (at&t) and one uses my home internet...it prevents me from being kicked.
  4. Also what happened to the stay diagonal feature? It helped a lot with dragons.
Thanks, I appreciate the feedback. Tongue Wink
Tibia used to make me feel better having no life, now it seems to be the cause
[Image: this-is-not-a-gamergirl.jpg]
[/color]
1. You can open as many windows bbot want, but it must be all with the same IP.
2. He was removed because ancient scripts were having problems, but there are many here in the forum for download as well.
3. If your IP is changed more than three times in six hours, the account will be blocked.
4. The option to stay on the diagonal must be fixed in next release (according Mega~)
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
Thank you. Smile Still unsure how to get an MC. And my IP will definitely not change more than 3 times in 6 hours. The diagonal thing being fixed would be a hugeee help.
[/color]
About MC
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?tid=4861

Any questions just post Wink

And the diagonal, I believe it will be ready soon Big Grin
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
Thank you. I appreciate the info. Just hoping everything is legit. Smile
[/color]
(08-03-2012, 02:04 PM)mommyofmckenzie Wrote: Thank you. I appreciate the info. Just hoping everything is legit. Smile

I have been using bots for tibia for like the past 5 years I have been playing. Once you start it becomes a game to see how good you can get by botting. I have been using BBOT for almost two months now, and they are for sure the best one out there. Despite the other people arguing about their insolence, it is awesome. Just a word of advice, if a script is not working the way it should or you want it to, do not rely on the maker to fix it, learn to customize it yourself and things will go much smoother.

~ZacharyGG