Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELPP!! Administrator
Like title says, Im needing help, because when you removed DaoPay and changed for ZayPay people like me, who lives in Argentina lost the sms option for purchase the program. I joined ZayPay official web page and it says that Argentina is supported so i don't understand why im not able anymore to buy the software by sending sms. Thanks and i wait for ur reply.
From what I saw, the DaoPay offers no purchase by sms to Argentina. On page ZayPay not report that Argentina is a country supported.

Unfortunately neither of these options offer the buying mood by sms to Argentina Undecided
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
With DaoPay was possible purchase it by sms me and my friends did it. And in http://www.zaypay.com/outpayment at left side of the web u can see supported countries and Argentina it's first on the list. Only south american countries left to be supported here on bmega.
When your friends did it? Making a test ("Make an example payment" in ZayPay and "Try Demo" in DaoPay) don't have "Argentina" in ZayPay and in DaoPay jus for call.
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
(08-04-2012, 01:33 AM)spiff26 Wrote: When your friends did it? Making a test ("Make an example payment" in ZayPay and "Try Demo" in DaoPay) don't have "Argentina" in ZayPay and in DaoPay jus for call.

Micropayment options available in Argentina
SMS/text micropayments

Consumer price incl. local VAT Local VAT % Consumer price excl. local VAT
5,01 ARS per text/sms 21.00 % 4,14 ARS per text/sms

Outpayment

Outpayment Withdrawable after end of month
€ 0,15 per text/sms 164 days

There u are the price for sms payment on Argentina (Zaypay).