Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Few Doubts :P
Hi everyne, I should say I have just bought BBot though I'm not new to bots.
This bot reminds me quite of the Elf which is kinda pleasant Tongue

Going to what matters:

The first thing I came accross is that when I was making the waypoints for my Shadowthorn Set I couldn't press "Active" anymore. This happened to me mostly at te end when I was at the store. Suddenly I couldn't press Active anymore and a bolded waypoint appeared. Why did this happen?

The second thing I found out is that the corpse opener is kinda slow. Is it because of any reason particulary?

And the third one is about the targeting system: Why does it sometimes change target very slowly? I mean, the bot kills a mob and a few secods later it changes target.

Thx in advance for all your help Smile
If you can not make Active you may have been some error in the waypoint, try to open another, just to test.

He takes the time to open the body for (I believe, is not official): avoid bans (not a person would click as fast as some bots out there), and so it can open all (if he would open soon, possibly not 'd get some loot).

In general, when I activate "Attack Self-Defense" it resolves the issue of time-shifting target target.
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
Thx for your fast response.

For the active question, I tried to delete the full waypoint and save some random ones and they worked. Then as I saw that, I deleted the lat waypoints I had saved (in the previous script) to aproximately my exit from Shadowthorn (I could use Activate there) and it didn't work. A bolded waypoint appeared.

I thought that too, but I think it takes a bit too much, playing with my own hands I open and loot it a lot faster than bbot. Hmmm..

With the Self-Defense I also solved 70-80% of the problem, but theres still some times it isn't fixed at all ._.