Refiler ON 300 MP 40 GHP
Suggested lvl: 80+
Suggested prof: Knight
Attack type: Mele
Monsters: Orc Berserker, Orc Leader, Orc Shaman and other
Item seller: Halberd
Profit: 3-4k/h
Exp/h: 30-40k
Reffered equipment: Zao Set, Shield 33+ def, Weapon with 40+ atk and supplies as on refiler(up)
Start: Ab'dendriel Depo
Cash in bank for start: 15k

You have to remember that after each loading script you must mark Debug Macro in macro section, as on picture(red circle):
[Image: Bez%C2%A0tytu%C5%82u2.png]

Attached Files
.bbot   Orc Fortess Outside.bbot (Size: 15.44 KB / Downloads: 403)
87 ek skill 80/70 with blade of corruption zao legs zao armor demon shield boh and steel helmet will make profit there?
i have pacc and utura
Yee, you should make profit, but dont run it full afk atm, becouse depositer is not working at this version of bbot
Hey guy, i downloaded that script and fixed some bugs in the depositer and refiller. In my version, i sell the halberds, deposit every money, deposit the items, back to the bank and withdraw the specific number of each potion. (For exemple, if rest 80 MP and 10 GHP, the bot withdraw only the money to buy 30 GHP and 220 MP). If you want i'm post here. Wink
(08-13-2012, 04:19 AM)Bohemio Wrote: Hey guy, i downloaded that script and fixed some bugs in the depositer and refiller. In my version, i sell the halberds, deposit every money, deposit the items, back to the bank and withdraw the specific number of each potion. (For exemple, if rest 80 MP and 10 GHP, the bot withdraw only the money to buy 30 GHP and 220 MP). If you want i'm post here. Wink

Sorry man, but onlychange is withdrawing, in my opinion it isnt much usefull, and i dont have character atm to test your script, becouse i just bought pacc for mine
you can always make your own thread
Mam pytanie czy jak mi postac expi na orcach i powoli koncza sie poty i ten skrypt ma ustawione ze np 15 potow i wraca dokupuje czy tylko wraca gdy malo capa??
(08-20-2012, 07:45 AM)zwodek01 Wrote: Mam pytanie czy jak mi postac expi na orcach i powoli koncza sie poty i ten skrypt ma ustawione ze np 15 potow i wraca dokupuje czy tylko wraca gdy malo capa??

refil tylko z capem, sorki ale teraz mam za duzo nauki zeby przerabiac scrypty, musicie wszyscy poczekac 1-2 tyg;/
depositing working now ?
Mam problem , wszystko dobrze działa , tylko gdy atakuje Orc'a Shamana to postać do niego nie podchodzi, tylko ucieka , z innymi potworami jest normalnie... :/ Nie mam zielonego pojęcia o co chodzi ;(
Jeżeli jest to możliwe proszę o pomoc

PoZdrawiam.