Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Withdraw Refiller.
1000 {Withdraw} VarSetEx(Total, NUMBEROFPOTS) VarSet(Potnow) Misc.ItemCountEx(266) VarSub(Total, !Potnow!) VarMult(Total, 50) HUD.Display(!Total!) Self.Say(hi) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(withdraw) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(!Total!) Macro.Wait(2000) NPC.Say(yes)) <- why this command doesnt works on Beta 7.0,anyone know when next update? i need botting;d thanks.
Cavebot -> Trades -> Withdraw.
(08-13-2012, 01:43 PM)MegaNo0body Wrote: Cavebot -> Trades -> Withdraw.

I know this command,but i need old macro,becouse i dont know how many potions bot used on exp and how many cash for withdraw i must write on window command. Sorry for my english. Also i have question Mega you maybe repair this old macro?Tongue
ID = ID of item that you want to buy
Unit Price = Price of single item
Total = Total amount of this item, it will count items that you already have and withdraw money just to buy missing from desired number

As an example I'll use Health Potion
ID = 266
Unit Price = 45
Total = 100

Now, if you have 90 Health Potions it will withdraw money only for 10 Health Potions = 450gp.
(08-13-2012, 02:37 PM)nizlov Wrote: ID = ID of item that you want to buy
Unit Price = Price of single item
Total = Total amount of this item, it will count items that you already have and withdraw money just to buy missing from desired number

As an example I'll use Health Potion
ID = 266
Unit Price = 45
Total = 100

Now, if you have 90 Health Potions it will withdraw money only for 10 Health Potions = 450gp.

OmgBig Grin now i understand it, thank you very much Smile