Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
BLESSING BUYER 100% afk
Bug 
Start in thais depot

Withdraw the money you need then just start the script and go afk if you'd like.

The bot stops at edron boat.

Dont forget to add healer or else you will probably die in the fire in kaz.

Enjoy, dont forget to rep +1!

Attached Files
.bbot   Blessings by November.bbot (Size: 18.43 KB / Downloads: 2,038)

just what I've been looking for
Oh and also, the bot doesn't buy the pvp bless so feel free to buy twisted of fate blessing at any temple afterwards

this is great, always when I die I'm not going like "oh shit i just lost 80k", more likie "fk now i have to walk the whole way to get the blessings again. FUUUUUU" thanks mate, no words!
You're welcome. I'm glad you like it

carlin is the only buggy part. I tried this script ..it buys evertyhing except carlin. tried it on 4 noobs knights and carlin all missed.
(09-03-2012, 09:26 AM)AznX Wrote: carlin is the only buggy part. I tried this script ..it buys evertyhing except carlin. tried it on 4 noobs knights and carlin all missed.

Really? Cuz i've done it on all of My characters without any bug. Whats going wrong in Carin with your characters?

Nice Scrip Big Grin
Smile
My Scrips

Give Me Reputation Pliz

(09-03-2012, 01:56 PM)November Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 09:26 AM)AznX Wrote: carlin is the only buggy part. I tried this script ..it buys evertyhing except carlin. tried it on 4 noobs knights and carlin all missed.

Really? Cuz i've done it on all of My characters without any bug. Whats going wrong in Carin with your characters?

think its because the npc not in range when he say hi......think that mageb need to make script where "Locate NPC*name" so it runs directly to npc to say ..

tried it on another character..this time npc is dirfernt location and it works. =)
Only pacc becouse the script use the boat a few times

Great script! Reput for u November Big Grin
rOX Script! thanks +rep
Sell Licence BBOT 15 Days For GOLD Tibia (All Worlds PVP)
http://forums.bmega.net/showthread.php?t...3#pid27193
Vendo Licensa BBOT 15 Dias, por Gold Tibia em qualquer mundo PVP aberto.
Nice script REP+
i love last waypoint <3v^.^ Thanks for script Smile Rep++
I died by fire, 100% afk ..
(01-17-2013, 01:37 AM)qpadpro Wrote: I died by fire, 100% afk ..

Start in thais depot

Withdraw the money you need then just start the script and go afk if you'd like.

The bot stops at edron boat.

Dont forget to add healer or else you will probably die in the fire in kaz.

Enjoy, dont forget to rep +1!

LOL!!
He tells you to add Healer.
Don't blame on others, when it's your own fault.
If I Helped You, Please Give ME Reputaion+1!!Smile - Thanks

CLICK HERE TO GO TO MY SCRIPT PAGE!Smile
not rly 100% afk, sometimes wolf snakes or spiders traps you, also at the way to kazz it stops like 'there is no way', btw nice script. rep+