Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looting Problem
Sad 
Hi, I've been using bbot for a while now but I have this problem. Whenever the bag I assigned to pick up gold coins is full the bot simply ignore picking up gold and putting it in the other bags. How do I make it so that once one bag is full, it opens another and puts the gold there? I tried adding gold coin to the loot list twice and assign them to different bags but that didn't work.

Thanks.
You are putting a bp inside the other for the Gold?
Okay I will try to clarify my situation.

Let's say I got 2 golden backpacks (I will call them gbp1 and gbp2) in my main backpack,
and I have assigned the Looter to place gold coins in gbp1.

Now when gbp1 is full, how do I make it so that the Looter starts to place gold coins in gbp2?

Because my problem is that whenever the backpack I've assigned the Looter to place gold in is full,
it just stops picking up gold completely.
Just put ur gbp2 into gbp1, bbot will automatically opens gbp/bp's in gbp1 ; )
If i helped u, please give reputation ; )
(09-13-2012, 08:42 PM)wowgb Wrote: Okay I will try to clarify my situation.

Let's say I got 2 golden backpacks (I will call them gbp1 and gbp2) in my main backpack,
and I have assigned the Looter to place gold coins in gbp1.

Now when gbp1 is full, how do I make it so that the Looter starts to place gold coins in gbp2?

Because my problem is that whenever the backpack I've assigned the Looter to place gold in is full,
it just stops picking up gold completely.

You need to do what I said in my other post. Put a backpack inside another backpack. Do this with about 5 or 6 backpacks.