Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
answer me my question
I have a question to adimistrador or aki range alalguien have in the forum and answer me this question once a logout my char and not put pause the bot and enter with another char and char was a magician and magic was doing my kina and not to magic and to foam the char and char estava in Edron trainer and had several player and 3 player and one of them asked me if estava and I said yes but but I have a question if any of that I reported player open possibility that baneen : Huh:
You said you were a bot???
Well, some of my Chares have already been reported, but I've never been banned. However if you said you were a bot and he reported that message the chances of you being banned are MUCH larger.
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
I did not say it was a bot just asked me if I was there and I said yes was bone BUT NOT AFK estava at no time asked me if BOT AND I ALSO WAS TOLD THAT YOU JUST WANT AN EXIT BUTTON DOUBT IF I can ban BY THIS SIMPLE FACT THAT THE CHAR estava foaming BY MAGIC PLACE YOU TO DO FOR THE BOT
I believe that just because he reported does not mean you go banned, probably not, would have to have a lot of people reporting to you that you were banned, gets quiet.
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]