Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
opening bodies through fire bombs
I have a problem with bot not opening dragon lord bodies sometimes when there is 1 sqm between me and dl while we stand on fire bomb. Can any1 help me with this issue?
You mean you're trying to catch the looting of a body with a fire field over it?
Nope. me and the body are ON the fire bomb.
What value of the Cavebot > Distance? You're using the Auto-chase off marked on the tibia?
(09-25-2012, 06:37 PM)Dexter Wrote: What value of the Cavebot > Distance? You're using the Auto-chase off marked on the tibia?

distance = 1
I've tried auto-chase off/on and didn't help :/
To works correctly you need distance 1 for all creatures in the killer list and Auto-Chase Off of tibia marked.

In Loot option, select "loot before kill".
I did everything as You say and it still doesn't work sometimes. it says "there is no way" and bot ignores the body after 5 secs and go along..
i just came to post the same problem, happends if i use 3 or 2 distance just when corpse is inside field it dont walk to open and says there's no way, checked with smart, loot before and after kill but it dont go open
so have to block dls? :///
the problem is that even when u block dls it bugs sometimes.. please repair it guys Sad
So, can at least some1 from staff tell us what are You going to do? I feel ignored Smile
Stay calm man! We need time to test!
ok, thank You. If it will be of any help I can do exact screen of the situation. Just tell me if its needed.