Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Massban Did you get caught?
My three accounts didn't get caught but My friend lost Two of his four accounts. How about you guys?

0/7
Yup, got deleted. Lost acc with 137 ek on aurora.
No , i didn't lost my account Big Grin

User Linek: Do you used bbot?

User November: Which bot your friend used?
If i helped you with my scripts or awnsers please REPU + Big Grin

Yours , FP .

3 deleted
21 safe
My friend used bbot but he used tibia auto until like 10 weeks ago so i dont know if they saved the information since then.. Smile

How about you Nizlov, only use bbot?

0/4
i dont get ban!Big Grin
0/12 Smile
1/50 +
I didnt get ban Smile
[Image: Outfit_Hunter_Male_%28Old%29.gif]
Hunt them all ! ! !
0/15 Wink
01/05
Waypoints By Me [Here]

BBot functions/Funções do BBot [Here]
0/12 =)
0/2

omg you guys are all like 50-20-30 accs i feel like a noob having just 2 Sad
_________________________________________________ Did I Helped? Rep me UP click /\_______________________________________________________
Oh don't care i bot on 1 acc and no bann ; D .
IF I HELPED YOU REPUT +1 ME PLEASE ! Smile / POMOGŁEM ? NIE BĄDŹ ŻYŁA DAJ REPUTA + 1 Smile

SCRIPT'S BY ALLMIGHTY
1/1. Used only bbot
0/8 Tongue
0/3 Smile
Just what is a lone proprietorship?

A only proprietorship is the organization or an individual who has did not carry his organization as a individual legitimate organization, say for example a company, Spawalnictwo
partnership or limited liability company. These kinds of company is not a individual organization. Any time a particular person regularly provides solutions for a fee, carries points at the flea industry or Uchwyty spawalnicze SR-
engage in service repair shop task in whose major objective is to generate a profit, that individual is a sole manager. Should they keep on enterprise exercise to generate revenue or Zestawy podające drut
cash flow, the government makes it necessary that you report a different Timetable C In .Revenue or Damage From a CompanyIn . using your twelve-monthly person taxation give back. Routine C prowadnik drutu
summarizes your earnings and costs from your only proprietorship enterprise.

Because the distributed proprietor of the enterprise, you've limitless responsibility, and thus if the company can't spend Adaptery
all it financial obligations, the collectors to who your company owes cash may come right after your own assets. Many element-time business owners may not know this, but it is części KEMPPI
a huge fiscal risk. When they are accused of or are unable to shell out their expenses, they are professionally responsible for send out debts.

A single proprietorship doesn't have any other keepers to termosy do elektrod
put together fiscal reports for, though the manager must nevertheless get ready these phrases to find out how his business is undertaking. Banking institutions usually demand fiscal reports from Adaptery do uchwytów TIG chłodzonych cieczą /
lone managers who apply for lending options. A collaboration should conserve a separate cash or control are the cause of each spouses. The entire income from the company materiały spawalnicze spawalnictwo
is allocated into these funds balances, as detailed from the partnership agreement. Despite the fact that lone masters don't have separate invested cash from kept income uchwyty do tig
like businesses do, they still need keep both of these individual accounts for owners' collateral - not just in track the company, but for the benefit for any future buyers spawarki transformatorowe alegro
with the enterprise.