Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[ED][MS][EK]Stone Tomb (yalahar) [Depositer][Refiller][100% AFK]
Hi,

This Script is to hunt at the stone tomb, passing the tp(Scarab Coin needed)

[Image: Tombstones.jpg]

Start Place: Ank DP

XP/h=75-85k/h

Profit: Depends on your lucky, with Vampire dusts and Vamp Shield but always arround 10-20k each time u go back to dp (at last for me)
you will face [Image: Vampire.gif] so is kinda good bring a [Image: Blessed_Wooden_Stake.gif] with you.
[Image: Vampire_Dust.gif]

Needed:

YOU NEED A SHOVEL!!!

Scarab Coin [Image: Scarab_Coin.gif]

Recommended lvl 80+ (if lower change the potions)

300 mana potions at start (after this it will refill itself)

50 Great health potion (change it if u want)

Decent equips and weap.

(if you wanna go as Mage just edit the killer and potions)

Carry some food with you (they dont drop any ;/)
[Image: Brown_Mushroom.gif] 100 brown mushroom holds like 8 hours.

.bbot   Tumba Pedras.bbot (Size: 13.58 KB / Downloads: 506)
_________________________________________________ Did I Helped? Rep me UP click /\_______________________________________________________
hi man, some more info plx, that's not at yalahar and where it does the script starts ty.

If it works i'll give you rep!
(10-20-2012, 04:36 PM)Pepepekas Wrote: hi man, some more info plx, that's not at yalahar and where it does the script starts ty.

If it works i'll give you rep!

Start dp Ankrahmun.
Nie rozumiem, expowisko jest niby z tego co on pisze na Yalahar a start jest w Depo Ank ? Cos tu nie tak. ; p
Pomylił się, stone tomb jest w Ankh
how can i download it?
Jaki profit ? Smile Nie trzeba żadnych questów ani misji zeby sie tam dostac? Smile
(10-22-2012, 11:48 AM)Vogax Wrote: Jaki profit ? Smile Nie trzeba żadnych questów ani misji zeby sie tam dostac? Smile

Depends on your lucky, with Vampire dusts and Vamp Shield but always arround 10-20k each time u go back to dp (at last for me)
_________________________________________________ Did I Helped? Rep me UP click /\_______________________________________________________
zawiesza się, nie działa Sad
co nie działa?
Idzie na tomby schodzi na dół , używa monety wbija zabija tam te 2 skorpiony na start i jest potem napisane :
there is no way .
Napraw to i będzie repucik .
IF I HELPED YOU REPUT +1 ME PLEASE ! Smile / POMOGŁEM ? NIE BĄDŹ ŻYŁA DAJ REPUTA + 1 Smile

SCRIPT'S BY ALLMIGHTY
Dude, you made it for the stone tomb and the tomb you wanted to bot is tarpit tomb.. please recheck it.
can you fix it for ed ? add attack sequences its hard for me and more ppl Tongue please fix it Smile

mozesz zmienic na ed zeby bil z exori gran frigo lub zeby ogarnial xd
REAL SHIT !!!
Te aniro napraw to ziomeczku ; >
IF I HELPED YOU REPUT +1 ME PLEASE ! Smile / POMOGŁEM ? NIE BĄDŹ ŻYŁA DAJ REPUTA + 1 Smile

SCRIPT'S BY ALLMIGHTY
Ja juz go przerobilem I chodzi jesli autor sie zgodzi to wrzuce
EK level 70 skills 83/80, can hunt there?
any tips?

And the Nightmares? ;x
im ed so i shall just start it in depo?
skills?
Mam tego skrypcika naprawionego jak autor sie zgodzi to go wstawie testowane na moim 80ek