Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[EK][ED][MS]{RP] Script Dworcs (All Classes) [Refiiler][Depositer][100% AFK]
Hello,

This script is to hunt dworcs in Port Hope,

XP/h: 25-35K/h

Starts at Port Hope DP

Monsters:
[Image: Dworc_Fleshhunter.gif] [Image: Dworc_Venomsniper.gif] [Image: Dworc_Voodoomaster.gif]

Needed:
Machete [Image: Machete.gif]
Cash at bank to buy supplys (less then 10k) [Image: Platinum_Coin.gif]
Level needed? Actually i'm not sure, you will gotta test it.(tested on a knight level 50 worked fine)
I think paladins and mages can go on a lower level ( like 25-30)

.bbot   Dworc PH Kina.bbot (Size: 12.24 KB / Downloads: 1,257)

.bbot   Dworc PH Mage.bbot (Size: 12.22 KB / Downloads: 556)

.bbot   Dworc PH Pally.bbot (Size: 12.56 KB / Downloads: 426)

Please Rep+ if you liked.
_________________________________________________ Did I Helped? Rep me UP click /\_______________________________________________________
Updated for pallys now!
_________________________________________________ Did I Helped? Rep me UP click /\_______________________________________________________
testing it right now, will give you a feedback asap!
paladin script with no spear checker, interesting, wasted 40 mana vials standing in one spot hitting dworcs with my fists Smile
e: also the script cap checking works but but it doesn't buy the spears just walks away with the gold for them.
e2: forgot to mention to turn off keeping 3sqm distance from venomsnipers and voodoomasters and add terror birds with 3sqm distance into the killer.
e3: add using mana pots in the healing section and also some alarms in the protector would be really nice, add rope into the requirements cause just the machate wont get you out of the cave
e4: nvm the rs filler worked but only filled to 20 spears i thought the whole point of the macro was so it would fill to max cap, also it left money for the rest of the spears i could have bought but only bought 20
When is he going to refill? when he got low cap or low on pots?
Very nice script!
It refills and count automaticly

REP++
(11-01-2012, 07:05 AM)Ryssen Wrote: Very nice script!
It refills and count automaticly

REP++

Thats why its called 100% afk lol Smile
Well for my knight, it just runs a bit south. Goes down a hole and behind a fence theres 2 dworcs and hes just standing there. Won't move at all
For me works perfect! Thanks a lot.

REP++
For mages? i need to take a melee weapon or just my wand?
The script for paladins doesn't go back when he's out of spears. He buys them if you start it at depot but he simply does not refills them unless he goes back because he's out of pots.
It would be great if you could share some way to fix this.

Thanks in advance!
(12-01-2012, 09:07 PM)orraao Wrote: The script for paladins doesn't go back when he's out of spears. He buys them if you start it at depot but he simply does not refills them unless he goes back because he's out of pots.
It would be great if you could share some way to fix this.

Thanks in advance!

I downloaded his script and fixed the full check label so that he will go to refill when Cap is less than 15, Royal Spears less than 7 and Mana Potions less than 20.

If I helped, please give me REP+++!!

Attached Files
.bbot   Dworc PH Pally.bbot (Size: 12.56 KB / Downloads: 120)
You should do anything for the cap, I have 0 cap now and It dont go back..
como lo descargo?
can someone update the Dworc PH Pally script!! it not checking Royal Spears are less than 7 automatically...
(10-19-2012, 09:07 PM)aniro Wrote: Hello,

This script is to hunt dworcs in Port Hope,

XP/h: 25-35K/h

Starts at Port Hope DP

Monsters:
[Image: Dworc_Fleshhunter.gif] [Image: Dworc_Venomsniper.gif] [Image: Dworc_Voodoomaster.gif]

Needed:
Machete [Image: Machete.gif]
Cash at bank to buy supplys (less then 10k) [Image: Platinum_Coin.gif]
Level needed? Actually i'm not sure, you will gotta test it.(tested on a knight level 50 worked fine)
I think paladins and mages can go on a lower level ( like 25-30)

Please Rep+ if you liked.

when my internet back ill test Big Grin
hello im tested your script and my char use 1x machete and stop. what i can do to break the door and enter in respawn? sorry for my bad english im br
Seriously people!!! I bought this bot and this is the only crappy script for Dworc's Port Hope. My level 64 EK just stands there and wont atk them. He don't use weapon or Machete to destroy the wall.
This script is fucking retarded!