Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A New Reconnect function
Bug 
To the BBot's programmers,

Please, Could you guys add a extra feature to the reconnect function ? At least for me it is working pretty well, but I was wondering if it is possible to add a timer to this. Something like the bot wait 30 min and then log it again. I make runes, and the whole time I have to reconnect because one player has appeared on my screen. There is a similar command in the Cavebot, the delay command. Is that possible to adapt this and put in the Reconnect funtion ? Is that a difficult thing to do (It is not an ironic question Smile ) ?

Many Thanks !
(11-12-2012, 02:44 AM)Kylox Wrote: To the BBot's programmers,

Please, Could you guys add a extra feature to the reconnect function ? At least for me it is working pretty well, but I was wondering if it is possible to add a timer to this. Something like the bot wait 30 min and then log it again. I make runes, and the whole time I have to reconnect because one player has appeared on my screen. There is a similar command in the Cavebot, the delay command. Is that possible to adapt this and put in the Reconnect funtion ? Is that a difficult thing to do (It is not an ironic question Smile ) ?

Many Thanks !

You dont need to loggout everytime someone appers on your screen, just use the Anti-idle tool and add "Moved" to the protector!

Basic tools > basic functions > Anti AFK kick.
(11-14-2012, 11:28 AM)Xudam Wrote: You dont need to loggout everytime someone appers on your screen, just use the Anti-idle tool and add "Moved" to the protector!

Basic tools > basic functions > Anti AFK kick.

That's not what I mean, even if I move, I'm almost sure that the guy would kill me. So, to not get killed, every time that someone appears on my screen while I'm making runes, I put the bot to logout. Due to this, I would like something to wait 30 min, for example, (enough time to the person leaves) and then log it again. Now, the bot doesn't have this function, the only thing that it does is reconnect at exactly the same time that I logout and it would be useless in situations that mentioned above. The only thing that I want is to add a delay between the time that I logout and the time that I reconnect.

Thanks for the answer anyway Smile